Pokemon you don't like that everyone else does.

Umbreon said:
I like Shaymin's land form, not many do.
I'm surprised - Shaymin's land form is adorable.

I prefer its Land form over Skymin.

The Nutcrackin355 said:
I pretty much don't hate any pokemon's design. Except Black and White Kyurem. That *bleep* is ugly.
You mean those forms? I dislike them, too.

Glaceon said:
Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
The Nutcrackin355 said:
I pretty much don't hate any pokemon's design. Except Black and White Kyurem. That *bleep* is ugly.
You mean those forms? I dislike them, too.

This.

They look like shoddy fanmade pokemon. I thought they were actually fake at first then serebii proved me wrong.

I'd expect more people to like them because they look "badass". I'm pleasantly surprised. These Pokemon are hideous, in my opinion. They look over the top, but not in a good way.

Squirtle, most people i know are like 'oh squirtle is best starter!!!' i've always liked bulbasaur the most though

SpinyMaster said:
Squirtle, most people i know are like 'oh squirtle is best starter!!!' i've always liked bulbasaur the most though
that's because he is

/nostalgia

no but seriously squirtle was my first pokemon ever and i personally think his design is great (a turtle with GUNS? AWESOME)

Aegislash is the coolest looking Pokemon to come from Gen VI. Also, y'know, I'm glad Aegislash is "overrated" and that "everyone is using him". I remember the day that Honedge was revealed everyone shit their pants because "HOLY SHIT IT'S ANOTHER POKEMON THAT'S AN OBJECT NOT AN ANIMAL GAME FREAK IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS". Then Doublade was shown and everyone freaked out again (I admit, I was disappointed at the design at first too). Fast forward to today and Aegislash is one of the best (imho, it is the best) Pokemon introduced in Gen VI.

Dr. Javelin said:
...in what way?

Just saying something is ugly doesn't really help me understand your position.

It's just opinion, this pokémon is ugly for me so I don't like it.

i'd rather have him explain why though

it doesn't help me understand someone's reasoning when they give such a short reason

and i like to understand things

Ok then
The blade form is just weird, the looking of the pokémon is like it's trying to make it creepy but it just fails at.

Yeah, Aegislash's creepiness (not that there is much) comes from his color scheme, mainly the dark purple arms.

I mean if you wanted him to be creepy. Personally I think Chandelure did that better, and Gengar even better.

I mean in it's assault form it should be threatening, but for me it's not because of the form of the blade and the weird looking.

I...guess?

Considering that Aegislash's main body is a sword, I don't think he could really have changed the blade's position without looking ridiculous... which is probably why he attacks by swinging his right arm.

Although he does attack by spinning himself, which is pretty threatening.

Back