Pokemon you don't like that everyone else does.

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Ever use a pokemon that someone else praised only to be frustrated that it didn't live up to it's hype?

Discuss those pokemon here.

For me, Snorlax was rather disappointing. Despite its high attack and using super effective moves, the opponent would hang on with a sliver of HP. Unless I used Hyper Beam. Defensively, it went down too quickly even with high special defense.

I've also become less impressed with Grass types the older I get with all their weaknesses.

F@(*@&#@!$ Charizard. Look, a generic orange dragon that's weak as a piece of crap yet people love it and it gets two Mega-Evolutions. How exciting.

I really despise Garchomp and Charizard. Just throw a pebble at Charizard and it'll die. I don't see what's the deal with Charizard when there are far more interesting dragons in the Pokemon universe.

Baby Luigi said:
I really despise Garchomp and Charizard. Just throw a pebble at Charizard and it'll die. I don't see what's the deal with Charizard when there are far more interesting dragons in the Pokemon universe.
Charizard isn't really a dragon. He's just a lizard with wings.

Also, apparently bidoof is popular. I don't like bidoof.

DragonFreak said:
Baby Luigi said:
Charizard isn't really a dragon. He's just a lizard with wings.

Isn't that what dragons basically are?

Does that make Mega Ampharos a dragon?

DragonFreak said:
If Mega Ampharos has a dragon type, then yes.

mega ampharos is electric/dragon

also i hate charizard a lot, i probably will never use charizard ever again

you can't have that opinion

honestly, all the 5th gen starters sucked

DragonFreak said:
Yeah, but he's not a dragon type, so not a dragon.

So Gyrados isn't a sea dragon? She's a bird/insect/plane/bat/hoverthingy instead? :P

Mario Party X said:
DragonFreak said:
Yeah, but he's not a dragon type, so not a dragon.

So Gyrados isn't a sea dragon? She's a bird/insect/plane/bat/hoverthingy instead? :P

well gyrados was originally going to be water/dragon, so technically he's still much of a dragon as a lot of dragon types.

He was just re-typed for some balance or something.

Zae said:
you can't have that opinion

honestly, all the 5th gen starters sucked

if it has anything to do with the stats i'ma slap you

DragonFreak said:
Apparently so.

well magikarp/gyarados are based off of the dragon gate legend. if a carp can swim up the waterfall and leap over the dragon gate it becomes a dragon.

DragonFreak said:
I love that legend.
Gyardos and Charizard has all the dragon atributes, but since it's not dragon types, they're not technically dragons.

that's a weird way of thinking

DragonFreak said:
I love that legend.
Gyardos and Charizard has all the dragon atributes, but since it's not dragon types, they're not technically dragons.

too bad their designs are obviously based on dragons, one was originally going to be one, and the other got a mega that made him one.

They're dragons.

well it is coming from me, you guys should know better.

People who argue against Zae's opinion are just further perpetrating the notion of Pokemon you don't like that everyone else does

Back