Pokemon you don't like that everyone else does.

I love Aegislash's design and I wanted it to be a great Pokemon. I have something for Pokemon based on animate objects.

Chandelure, for instance. I'd also like a Gun pokemon (evolves into a shotgun, then an RPG...) and a Car pokemon (evolved from a bike pokemon and evolves into a plane, tank, or submarine)... why aren't they happening yet?

Well, I'd like a literal gun. Maybe a gun with a cutesy Pokemon face or something...

The Doctor said:
They kinda did gun into tank with Remoraid and Octillery.
*coughBlastoisecough*

Also Clauncher and Clawitzer (derived from howitzer, for those of you who know nothing about military).

Grenades, rocket launchers, mines, howitzers are fine, but guns aren't?

idk why but explosions are generally seen as more "kid-friendly", probably because you don't (usually) see people lose arms and legs in the explosion, you just see them bouncing away completely intact

whereas with guns, there isn't really a kid-friendly way to be hit with a projectile and drop dead to the floor

yeah because there have never been cartoon gun fights where nobody dies

Dr. Javelin said:
notice how no one ever gets hit in those fights

but sir daffy duck gets shot in the face with a shotgun and lives

i thought we never really saw him get shot though

and if we do, all the bullet does is punch a hole in him, which any other cartoon projectile can do

Dr. Javelin said:
i thought we never really saw him get shot though

and if we do, all the bullet does is punch a hole in him, which any other cartoon projectile can do

he does, but his face just turns black instead

Octillery is still an octopus. Blastoise shoots water. Clauncher is still a shrimp. None of them are actual guns or hold guns.

Pokemon isn't going to make a 'ghost possessing a gun' pokemon or a pokemon holding a gun anytime soon simply because it's a gun.

How the gun shoots and harms is irrelevant because there being a gun in the first place is the problem. These games are relatively kid-friendly so I don't think they'll be making a gun pokemon anytime soon/ever.

The Nutcrackin355 said:
Octillery is still an octopus. Blastoise shoots water. Clauncher is still a shrimp. None of them are actual guns or hold guns.

Pokemon isn't going to make a 'ghost possessing a gun' pokemon or a pokemon holding a gun anytime soon simply because it's a gun.

How the gun shoots and harms is irrelevant because there being a gun in the first place is the problem. These games are relatively kid-friendly so I don't think they'll be making a gun pokemon anytime soon/ever.

Magmortar is one of the closest things to a gun-wielding creature, in my opinion.

Well, how about that bike -> car -> submarine/tank/airplane thing I mentioned earlier? :P

I guess we can also have something wielding Ray Gun-like entities.

Togekiss is the Jubilee pokemon or whatever but its cry is just so disgusting and ugh and I think that the pokemon itself just looks so ugh and ugh I can't even ugh.

Back