Worst mario game ever

Yeah, but still...

I've seen a more recent topic than this, but my vote goes to Mario is Missing and that demented sprite of Luigi

Like or not, the truth is, that sprite is very demented and it could call for hilarious comics

Worst one for my was Super Paper Mario, not that it was really bad or anything it just differed to much from the previous 2 in the series which were awesome (although I've never played the second) and I haven't played the really bad ones like Mario is Missing. Was that on the SNES by the way?

Mario is Missing is on NES, SNES, and PC. I've only played the NES one and I actually like it more than Mario vs. Donkey Kong, which I for some reason really hate. And I actually enjoy playing Mario's Time Machine on SNES (it has really nice music).

Z-omb said:
Worst one for my was Super Paper Mario

Really? SPM is like my favorite game.

Hmm. Mario is Missing. Never played Hotel Mario. But if it was a cd-i game, it probably sucked.

I have yet to play Mario is Missing, Hotel Mario, or anything else like that.

as for the games I have played, Mario Kart Super Circuit is the worst.

Simon Belmont said:
I like SPM too

Tne one that was the worst for me is Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, sure it had the babies and all, but other than that, imho it was pretty boring...

MarioBros2 said:
Simon Belmont said:
I like SPM too

Tne one that was the worst for me is Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, sure it had the babies and all, but other than that, imho it was pretty boring...
:O

^It is in its own way (so long as you're lucky enough to not run out of dice rolls).

I had a good time with Mario Party Advance. It's just different is all.

It doesn't take the bumping of a four year old thread for me to tell you that I don't think it can be said which Mario game is the worst.

Fawfulfury65 said:
MarioBros2 said:
Simon Belmont said:
I like SPM too

:O
Well, I'm not saying it's all bad, I'm just stating that to me, it's pretty boring...

Toad85 said:
Probably the worst one I've played was SMB: LL.

Too long, too difficult, and too similar to the original.

Well, it is just a tweaked SMB (according to Miyamoto, who thinks harder == fun (or did), not that LL isn't fun).

The worst Mario game I've played is Mario & Sonic at the London Games for the 3DS. The limitations on the characters is atrocious... you can't play as one character throughout all the games.

Is the actual game like the demo (it forces you to play as a different character for each event)?

Back