Unpopular opinions with video games

And besides, Terraria is much better than Minecraft in every single aspect.

Yeah, Minecraft doesn't really appeal to me. It's not Garry's Mod or Spore.

Pit said:
Water levels aren't the worst levels in any video game. That title should be reserved for desert levels.
I agree if we're talking about Fire Emblem

Florina said:
I agree if we're talking about Fire Emblem

FE's totally a part of it, but they're annoying in other games, too. Quicksand and sandstorms and stuff aren't fun obstacles at all IMO, and I'd prefer awkward underwater mobility anyday.

I don't like Shovel Knight as much as other people (it's still a good game, but hear me out). It's very original and fun (at times) and the level design is very interesting, but it's just annoyingly hard at times. I know some people like the difficulty, but it feels more cheap than challenging, because the game is 1-Hit-KO driven with all the spikes and pits. Because of this, it feels almost pointless to get higher Max. Health. I also think it isn't the best game of 2014. What about Mario Kart 8? What about Pokemon ORAS? (Also, complaining that you don't like Gen 6 is getting off the topic.)

Pit said:
Water levels aren't the worst levels in any video game. That title should be reserved for desert levels.

Well...if the water controls were a lot funner then they would make some of the best levels

I mean look at what Rayman Origins/Legends and Majora's Mask did.

Baby Luigi said:
Well...if the water controls were a lot funner then they would make some of the best levels

Did you really just call Zora Link's controls good?

Good Cop and Bad Cop said:
Baby Luigi said:

I have seen nothing but praise for them

Baby Luigi said:
Pit said:

I enjoyed the Aquarium Park in Sonic Colors

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi said:

They were good because the game handled the speed for you. You just had to steer.

Giga12 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi said:

They were good because the game handled the speed for you. You just had to steer.
Ohhh, you mean in the original. I played Majora's Mask 3D, and no comment on Zora Link.

Lyn said:
The graphics in Xenoblade Chronicles 3D aren't even bad; they're good.
I think they're decent enough

wouldn't call them good though

its a wii game of course its graphics suck.

good graphics literally isnt the point the game is trying to make though

Eri Ayase said:
its a wii game of course its graphics suck
gtfo Okami and DKCR are fantastic graphic-wise

well the former's a port but still

Or Rayman Origins?

Back