Unpopular opinions with video games

i guess? i mean other m sucked and this new game doesnt hold much promise(atm), but me and many others really want a new 2d metroid.

As most 2d metroids are really good.

I think I've played every 2D metroid except the original and Metroid II and all of them are super fun. I would die for another one. Much more than any 3D Metroid, not only because I just prefer 2D games, but Metroid Prime for instance just looks weird to me.

Pascal said:
i guess? i mean other m sucked and this new game doesnt hold much promise(atm), but me and many others really want a new 2d metroid.

Maybe, but when's the last time they made a 2d metroid?

2003?

How do we know they still got it?

How do we know they even want to make more Metroids? This new one feels phoned in, as if to say "There's your Metroid now leave us alone".

Magikrazy said:
Pascal said:

Maybe, but when's the last time they made a 2d metroid?

2003?

How do we know they still got it?

How do we know they even want to make more Metroids? This new
one feels phoned in, as if to say "There's your Metroid now leave us alone".

we dont know either, they may still have it. Regardless we dont know, but being like that isnt going to do much of anything.

Overall though if there is an announcement for a 2d metroid i look forward to it, as im tired of 3d metroids.

Hence why im so positive about am2r.

Magikrazy said:
What's am2r?

http://metroid2remake.blogspot.com/

am2r stands for another metroid 2 remake

ive played the demo countless times and it gets updated pretty often.

The demo is very good, very good quality with excellent gameplay, visuals and a rather impressive remixed soundtrack.

A vast improvement over the original and honestly, i think the finished product will be the best 2d metroid from the demo alone.

Riki from Xenoblade is legitimately more annoying than Jar Jar Binks.

Discord said:

that's not very nice

Discord said:

Stick around long enough; I found him to be annoying at the start, but he has a lot of heart, and there's definitely a lot of effort put into fleshing him out, especially if you're going after the sidequests and Heart-to-Hearts. Besides, worse than Jar Jar? The character created to appeal to young kids in a franchise that was never specifically focused on appeasing children (and utterly failing regardless)? Jar Jar is worse just on principle.

Riki said:
Discord said:

that's not very nice
Oh... wow. It's a good thing I specified I meant the Xenoblade character, otherwise I'd probably get banned.

Also, I'm *bleep*ing sick of slow piano songs for sad moments in video games. It's unoriginal, and half the time the songs aren't even that good. That's why I liked MOTHER 3. It had songs that were really sad without using MORE THAN ONE INSTRUMENT.

I find the random woman cooing and singing after a death more annoying.

Discord said:
Riki said:
Discord said:

that's not very nice
Oh... wow. It's a good thing I specified I meant the Xenoblade character, otherwise I'd probably get banned.

Also, I'm *bleep*ing sick of slow piano songs for sad moments in video games. It's unoriginal, and half the time the songs aren't even that good. That's why I liked MOTHER 3. It had songs that were really sad without using MORE THAN ONE INSTRUMENT.

But... Don't Speak Ner Name.

Glitchy said:
Discord said:
Riki said:
Discord said:

that's not very nice

^ This, pretty much.

Glitchy said:
Discord said:
Riki said:
Discord said:

that's not very nice

and celes sad theme

ff6 never dies

Glitchy said:
Discord said:
Riki said:
Discord said:

that's not very nice

Exception to the rule.

Also, I Kefka-hate Splatoon's soundtrack. At least it's otherwise a good game.

Back