Unpopular opinions with video games

No I'm completely serious, I think he's very fun to play as. I dunno, I like ridiculing him while I'm playing to win that star or something.

I can see where you're coming from though. He's like the game's hard mode.

? Block said:
No I'm completely serious, I think he's very fun to play as. I dunno, I like ridiculing him while I'm playing to win that star or something.

I can see where you're coming from though. He's like the game's hard mode.

Yeah certainly, i guess if i wanted a real big challenge i could roll with wario for a good portion of the game though, something to consider next time actually.

SM64DS is a great as a remake, but in my opinion, it had awkward and annoying controls. Maybe if it was made for a console with a control stick this would have changed.

Megaman said:
SM64DS is a great as a remake, but in my opinion, it had awkward and annoying controls. Maybe if it was made for a console with a control stick this would have changed.

Playing the game on a 3ds should fix the control stick

Personally I have no qualms with the control scheme but hey I grew up playing this game (didn't want to play the original at the time). As someone who played 64ds first, I say the original version was the one that felt wonky to me.

I prefer 64 over 64DS because no stick for the DS means bad controls. Plus DS got rid of the cool glitches who made SM64 funny to play.

I think many 3DS games are watered-down versions of Wii games (Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Mario Kart 7, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, New Super Mario Bros. 2)

Frollo said:
I think many 3DS games are watered-down versions of Wii games (Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Mario Kart 7, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, New Super Mario Bros. 2)

How is Smash 3DS a watered down version of Brawl?

Marth said:
Frollo said:

It lacks content.

Frollo said:
Marth said:
Frollo said:

It lacks content.

its the 3ds, its not as strong as a console, so of course "it lacks content".

Smash run is still better than sse, the game is more balanced, has more characters(and better ones at that), better stages, better classic mode, far more difficult, faster, etc. etc. etc.

It's hardly watered down.

porple is watered down

i didnt like skyrim to be honest
i dont know why it just didnt really interest me when i played it

Frollo said:
Marth said:
Frollo said:

It lacks content.
"lacks content" Oh, really now?

More characters, more stages (I think), better mode than SSE, more songs, hell the only reason why some things couldn't come to be is because of limitations.

nobody said he wasn't

though yeah SSB3DS >>>>>>>>> Brawl

also I enjoy MK7 and MKW equally

I'd normally call out and say, "Guys, unpopular opinions?" but yeah, Smash Bros. 3DS has a lot of content, too, and you have to consider that it's pushing the 3DS's power as best as it can, and that's good.

Zae Eildus said:
Smash run is still better than sse

Misread that as "better than sex." This is why I should not be awake at this hour.

Captain Levi said:
nobody said he wasn't

though yeah SSB3DS >>>>>>>>> Brawl

also I enjoy MK7 and MKW equally

I rank the Smash series in this order:

Wii U
3DS
Melee
Brawl
N64

Smash U>Brawl>Smash 3DS>Melee>Smash 64
Super Paper Mario>TTYD>Paper Mario>Sticker Star
Sonic 06 isn't that bad, not the best either though
Waluigi>most other Mario staples
N64 Rainbow Road is best Rainbow Road
Spongebob GBA games>anything Nintendo besides Mario and Smash
Fawful and Count Bleck deserve their own games
Toad needs to die, I can't stand that creature
Likewise for Daisy and Birdo. Also Pink Gold Peach but that's not really unpopular.
I wouldn't mind Spongebob in Smash
Link, Villager and Isabelle should gtfo of Mario Kart and be replaced by Fawful, Mona and Diddy Kong

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Spongebob GBA games>anything Nintendo besides Mario and Smash

You've obviously not played a Fire Emblem game, but unpopular opinions.

An unpopular opinion:

Metal Mario and Tanooki Mario are awesome.

Back