Your headcanons

Well he already cheats at tennis.

Princess Mario said:
Gooper Blooper wipes the floor with everyone when it comes to DDR, that slimy sea creature.

And his tentacles are so long he can cover 2 directions with one tentacle.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Well he already cheats at tennis.
Gooper Blooper is unmatched. Mario, fueled by frustration, did try to assault Gooper Blooper by pulling off its tentacles, but that only extended his jail time in Isle Delfino.

Mcmadness said:
Princess Mario said:
Gooper Blooper wipes the floor with everyone when it comes to DDR, that slimy sea creature.

And his tentacles are so long he can cover 2 directions with one tentacle.
And just imagine how it performs in those infamous 8 direction ones. Impossible three steps.

I just imagine it sitting there with it's usual blank expression rapidly and casually slapping the steps.

Mcmadness said:
I just imagine it sitting there with it's usual blank expression rapidly and casually slapping the steps.
I imagine it also smacking other bystanders with that indifferent face too, while it's playing DDR.

800px-BlooperBaserun-MSS.png

partrick super mario maker 2 plays minecraft to an amount that is probably unhealthy. surprisingly despite being a brick with legs and eyes, very little of his houses actually contain any clay bricks. hes firmly in the Stone Bricks Squad

Grodus and the X-Nauts went on to become an acting troupe performing in some of the same theatres Flurrie and Doopliss played their adaptation of the TTYD story. Their performances were so acclaimed that they were adapted to books and TV series, namely "The Grodus Chronicles" and "Starship X-Naut." For these roles, Grodus had a new prosthetic body built. Lord Crump, however, split from the group to run for president of the Mushroom Kingdom. He unfortunately was unsuccessful as he missed the memo that it was a monarchy, not a democracy.

i went feral with the koopa evolution tree from a few months back again i hope its easier to read now
them_deep_lores_NEW.png

theres also a few changes as well like i made spikes closely related to spinies/buzzies because of the smooth shells
for an actual headcanon. No one likes hanging out with mr eraser ever but he doesnt care

Embrace The Nya said:
While Wario's push for heroics is greed, Waluigi's motivation could be spite, saving the day so he can brag that Luigi didn't
Bragging to Luigi is already Mario's job. :luigi:

So Mario has gaulish blood and was fighting his Italian ancestors?

baby bowser has both fangs stick out instead of just one which is literally exactly like what bowser jr has i mean bruh
tostarenans are actually quite squishy (excluding the skull part of course) nothing like what youd expect of a skeleton
i think i had some other ones but i cant think of em rn

ZelenPixel said:
baby bowser has both fangs stick out instead of just one which is literally exactly like what bowser jr has i mean bruh

tumblr_osklbwA1sl1rrftcdo1_540.jpg

i think that was an error, because he has two teeth only in galaxy 1, not in galaxy 2, and it's inconsistent with his official artwork for galaxy 1

How about everything else that they quit stylizing? Does that suddenly make them different characters?
(TBH the lack of horns on the original Baby Bowser always bothered me, because that means they actually had to painfully erupt through the skin at some point....not to mention how the Melee Baby Bowser trophy's shell has one less shell spike than the adult one...)

and then DK jr went off to nowhere land while Diddy took his place.

Kinda amusing really.

DK Jr. got eaten by a harpy eagle, I keep saying that.

Back