Your headcanons

Male Yoshi eggs don't contain anything. Except pain.

birdo is a yoshi

do yoshis shapeshift into ad hoc?

King K. Rool bases his personas on whatever movies he's into at the time.

I think it was in one of my first posts in this thread, but I still believe there's no THE Toad. Every instance of such a character is just a different random Toad each time. The only Toads who are the same character in all their appearances are Toadsworth, Toadette, Captain Toad and the other ones with unique features beyond color swaps.

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
I like to think Neo Bowser City is what happens when Bowser took over a huge city and turns out to actually be a semi-decent ruler.
Because a city plastered with your leader's face on every surface is definitely the sign of a decent ruler...

Time Turner said:
Pink_Gold_Peach said:
I like to think Neo Bowser City is what happens when Bowser took over a huge city and turns out to actually be a semi-decent ruler.
Because a city plastered with your leader's face on every surface is definitely the sign of a decent ruler...

It doesn't necessarily mean he's bad, it just means he's a narcissist.

Time Turner said:
Pink_Gold_Peach said:
To be fair, it's also made clear that Bowser's subjects absolutely adore him.

He's too likeable to be hated.

J-Yoshi64 said:
I personally reject Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam's canon, due to its separation of Paper Mario from the rest of the series.

Makes the most sense to me. They already didn't fit much together as it was.

I think that the Paper Mario featured in Paper Jam is different from the one in the Paper Mario series but is based on him. Some guy wrote a book about Mario's adventure in Sticker Star. He sold it to Kamek (or Kamek stole it), who put a spell on it which created a world within it. Then Kamek disguised himself and sold or gave it to Peach. His goal was to eventually release Bowser's army from the book to ally with the "real" Bowser's army.

Air Conditioner said:
I think that the Paper Mario featured in Paper Jam is different from the one in the Paper Mario series but is based on him. Some guy wrote a book about Mario's adventure in Sticker Star. He sold it to Kamek (or Kamek stole it), who put a spell on it which created a world within it. Then Kamek disguised himself and sold or gave it to Peach. His goal was to eventually release Bowser's army from the book to ally with the "real" Bowser's army.

Which is already impossible because Kamek said he had only heard about it.

Paper Mario is a separate universe, just accept it already.

Mcmadness, don't you consider Paper Mario canon?

Speaking of canon, the list of games I consider canon (not in order, obviously):

All Super Mario games (including Land and Land 2, but excluding Maker)
All Mario & Luigi games
All Mario vs. Donkey Kong games
All Yoshi's Island games
Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong for Game Boy
Luigi's Mansion and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Princess Peach
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Mario Bros.
The entire Wario series

Not since Paper Jam I don't.

Seeing how Paper Jam doesn't really refer to any Paper Mario games besides Sticker Star, I prefer to think the book just contains the events of Sticker Star while the first three Paper Marios actually happened.

Back