Your headcanons

Grunty Industries said:
Bowser only gives you free coins in Mario Party with the intent to steal them or a star later.
I'm pretty sure he speaks this intention at least once.

Headcanon full names ahoy!

Mario Jumpman Video
Luigi Mario Video
HRH Princess Peach of Toadstool
Captain Toad
HM The King Koopa (Bowser I)
HRH Bowser II, Prince Koopa
Wario D. Wiener (he had his name changed to this, D doesn't stand for anything)
Waluigi The Idiotic Man-Elf(his parents didn't like him that much)
Rosalina, Goddess of the Galaxies (self-proclaimed; can't remember real last name)
HRH Princess Daisy of Sarasaland
Shelly (Birdo's given name)

The others all use their full names and/or don't have or need additional ones. These aren't perfect but it's something I thought I'd do for fun.

Coincidentally, we actually put that as the overworld theme in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Nice, I guess we both have a similar headcanon when it comes to that.

Dimentio went insane because his family was killed when Count Bleck wiped out his world. One of his goals is to bring them back from the dead when he remakes the universe.

There's probably details that make this impossible but whatever.

My headcanon. That game and everything in it was a bad fever dream.

I said a BAD fever dream.

I time traveled to say it again in the past

When the party split up after TTYD, they each kept a Crystal Star, specifically the ones obtained in their chapter/location of joining the Party.

Goombella has the Crystal Star (since it was originally in Rogueport)
Koops has the Diamond Star
Flurrie has the Emerald Star
The Great Gonzales Jr. has the Gold Star
Vivian has the Ruby Star
Bobbery has the Sapphire Star
Ms. Mowz has the Garnet Star (it's the only one left)
And Mario has the Magical Map.

I'd imagine recruiting her is a part of that headcanon

King Boo has beef with Mario because Mario beat him up in SM64DS and beat up that Big Boo in Super Mario World.

He normally works for Bowser but whenever he finds a power crown, his colour changes to his darker look and he tries to strike out on his own.

Bowser jr got King Boo's painting from E.Gadd at the same garage sale he got the magic brush, Bowser then let him out again but he ran off on his own, furious at being locked away until he struck back in Dark Moon.

After his defeat in dark moon he then rejoined Bowser. How he got out from being captured again I'm still working on that

Mcmadness said:
Bowser jr got King Boo's painting from E.Gadd at the same garage sale he got the magic brush, Bowser then let him out again but he ran off on his own, furious at being locked away until he struck back in Dark Moon.
Actually, I have a different idea for the Dark Moon headcannon.

Mario's the one who bought the painting at the garage sale because he's a gullible / naive fool who falls for thinly guised tricks like believing he actually won a mansion in a contest he didn't enter and that Bowser's invitation to a dinner party is only a mite suspicious.

To be fair it was Luigi who fell for the fake mansion trick. All Mario got was a phone call from Luigi that said "I won a mansion, let's meet up and celebrate!"

"Mario! The Prince of Nigeria called and he said he just won the Spanish National Lottery and he's gonna split the money with me! He promised me it was legit this time!"

Back