Your headcanons

Grumble Volcano is how I imagine the planet were Mario and friends lives on looked like about 252 million years ago.

Bowser's not actually evil. He's just really bored and creative. So he comes up with all the schemes to alleviate his boredom and get an adrenaline rush. He's also much more powerful than Mario, so he gives Mario obvious ways to win, and even gives hints, and Bowser has his subjects do the same.
They all have infinite 1-ups, so they don't have to worry about casualties. The only dangers are when the fabric of the universe get put in danger, such as in Super Mario Galaxy.

Peach and the Mario Bros. put up with his antics because they also rather enjoy the adrenaline rush of adventure. Without their adventures, they'd be living the dull lives of dealing with politics and plumbing work, respectively.

Bowser just puts on a show of being a bad guy in order to give the media something to cover.

Magikrazy said:
"Mario! The Prince of Nigeria called and he said he just won the Spanish National Lottery and he's gonna split the money with me! He promised me it was legit this time!"

Well the only thing Luigi told him was "I just won a huge mansion, meet me there and we'll celebrate."

He never said who gave it to him nor that he won it in a contest he didn't enter.

I have a bunch of headcanons related to music from real life for some reason.

-Like I said earlier, Mario's favorite song is Stayin' Alive.
-Mario does want to propose to Peach, and when he does, he wants to play Together Forever while he talks.
-Bowser really enjoys listening to music when he has nothing else to do.
-Luigi hates the song He's So Shy because of people always asking him if it was his theme song.
-Wario's favorite song is Money by (I think) Pink Floyd.

And then some birthday headcanons I have.

-Mario's birthday is July 31. (the day Donkey Kong was first released in US)
-Luigi's birthday is July 20. (the day Mario Bros. was first released in US)
-Peach's birthday is November 15. (the day NSMBW was first released in US)
-Bowser doesn't have a birthday. (he's always existed, and always will)
-Yoshi's birthday is March 10. (Yoshi's Story in US)

And finally, a couple of plot headcanons.

-Bowser only kidnaps Peach at her will because sometimes she wants to get away from Mario. She looks so desperate in games because she doesn't want to go back to him.
-Mario doesn't actually enjoy parties.

Rick Lax said:
-Mario's birthday is July 31. (the day Donkey Kong was first released in US)
-Luigi's birthday is July 20. (the day Mario Bros. was first released in US)
Mario's birthday, according to Nintendo Power Nsiders, is October 11th.

And if Luigi is Mario's twin, it's also October 11th.

Huh, never would have guessed October 11. My headcanon for birthdays was also somewhere in July (although a bit earlier, like the 10th or 12th, I forget).

My headcanon would've been March 10 because even Nintendo thinks that's Mario Day now.

There is a metal version of every character in the Mario series, each with their own color. Soon they'll begin their uprising and replace the current characters.

I wanna know what Metal Bowser would look like. So many ideas going through my head right now.

Metal Bowser appears in Mario Party 2

The only thing I would say though is would he be silver? Metal Mario is already silver so I'd be surprised if Metal Bowser were the same way.

Metal Mario is freaking terrified of Pink Gold Peach because Pink Gold Peach is a completely insane person.

Just look at this render. Looks like a granny who'd recklessly run over cats and opossums.

800px-Pink_Gold_Peach.png

LeftyGreenMario said:
opossums.
That's oddly specific.

My headcanon for Pink Gold Peach is that she is not a separate character at all. Just Peach with Gold Flower. And Metal Mario is just Mario with a Metal Cap.
I blame Duplighosts for the clones. But for the babies, I blame E. Gadd's time machine. Of course, he had to go back x centuries to retrieve Baby Rosalina.

my headcanon is that they are separate characters but come from an alternate marioverse where everyone is metal, much like how paper mario comes from a paper marioverse

there are several of these, but the only other confirmed ones are baby marioverse and dr. marioverse

e. gadd discovered all of these with probably some wacky invention with a stupid name, and is working to prove the existence of a ghost marioverse

speaking of professor e. gadd, my current headcanon is that he did give the brush to bowser jr, but he was under the false assumption it didn't work

Bowser's brother moved to South Carolina to get away from his bro's shenanigans.

all yoshis came from a giant rainbow glob

Yoshis lay hardened poop but we call them "eggs" even though it's as logical as humans menstruating every time they eat something.

Back