Your headcanons

Magikrazy said:
The only canon Paper Mario is whatever the latest one is.

That's why Brawl's Paper trophies only mention SPM and the SSB4 Paper trophies only mention Sticker Star.
Brawl had a trophy from TTYD (Goombella I believe)

Which is why I don't see why the previous ones can't get a single trophy in this one.

Because Sticker Star is a 3DS game?

We're talking about the trophies from the 3DS, no?

TTYD wasn't a Wii game

That aside, if it only focuses on handhelds, why not give the dominantly handheld RPG series (Mario & Luigi) trophies instead of the one-off handheld Paper Mario?

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
TTYD wasn't a Wii game

That aside, if it only focuses on handhelds, why not give the dominantly handheld RPG series (Mario & Luigi) trophies instead of the one-off handheld Paper Mario?
My point is that 3DS Smash has focused on its home handheld more than any previous Super Smash Bros. game (i.e. the stages). Paper Mario has precedence for trophies unlike Mario & Luigi, which makes it more likely to have some trophies. Taking that into consideration, the likely game receiving the most information and trophies would be Sticker Star. Sticker Star also has the bonus of being the latest installment.

Dr. Mario said:
Paper Mario has precedence for trophies unlike Mario & Luigi
Where do you get that from? If anything Mario & Luigi trophies would be more unique because they're not flat characters and would be new models. And yes I have seen them make new models for trophies. Example: the Mario Kart 7 trophies are more detailed than the actual models used in that game.

Dr. Mario said:
TTYD wasn't a Wii game

My point is that 3DS Smash has focused on its home handheld more than any previous Super Smash Bros. game (i.e. the stages). Paper Mario has precedence for trophies unlike Mario & Luigi, which makes it more likely to have some trophies. Taking that into consideration, the likely game receiving the most information and trophies would be Sticker Star. Sticker Star also has the bonus of being the latest installment.
Dream Team would like a word with you about that...

But yeah, it seems Sticker star gets all the trophies. I prefer M&L, but hey, I ain't complaining.

Dr. Mario said:
Paper Mario has precedence for trophies unlike Mario & Luigi
Where do you get that from? If anything Mario & Luigi trophies would be more unique because they're not flat characters and would be new models. And yes I have seen them make new models for trophies. Example: the Mario Kart 7 trophies are more detailed than the actual models used in that game.
What I mean by "precedence" is that Paper Mario has received trophies in the past, making it a likelier candidate to receive trophies before Mario & Luigi. It's kind of like incumbency. The wording was a bit weird, I admit, but I had something like that in mind.

Rosalina and Luma said:
Dr. Mario said:
TTYD wasn't a Wii game

Dream Team would like a word with you about that...

But yeah, it seems Sticker star gets all the trophies. I prefer M&L, but hey, I ain't complaining.
As I said, Paper Mario is more likely to get trophies before Mario & Luigi games.

Paper Mario is also easier to rip models from because the characters you see are renders. Unlike Mario & Luigi, which are just sprites (bar some instances in Dream Team). Brawl has a tendency to directly rip renders from the source game, although I don't know if Smash 4 does the same. But if it does, there's a stronger reason NOT to use Mario & Luigi trophies.

For Duck's sake, can't we stay on topic for a change?!

Daisy gets along with Bowser secretly, since she does invite to the end party from Sluggers. (They did get burnt food, but atleast they're on the boat.)

I like ducks.

Headcanon, Mario likes ducks.

Mcmadness said:
I like ducks.

Headcanon, Mario likes ducks.
Mario likes gulls more.

I introduced Mario to a ring-billed gull and her family, but the ring-billed gull had to leave for spring. :(

poor Mario :(

Wario does not let Waluigi to be in Wario Ware because they argued about food. Waluigi says spaghetti is better than lasagna, but Wario says the opposite.

Tatanga tries to avoid the security guard in order to convince Miyamoto of allowing him to appear in a videogame.

Wario hates being Vampire Wario now because he likes garlic.

Yoshis are like Galapago tortoises which explains why they look or act different.

I mean they could be 3(or more)types of Yoshis:

SMW: Taller,more theropod-like.Young are spike-less and different looking from an adult Yoshi.

Yoshi Island: Has 3 spikes on head,rounder nose,shorter neck. Young look the same only smaller.

Sunshine: They look like the Yoshi Island type only they have the Wicked Witch of the West Sndrome. They might not be true Yoshis because of that.

Yoshi from Spinoffs/Super Mario 64 Ds: Looks like the Yoshi Island type,only more upright and more “human”.

I may be overthinking, but it's a headcanon after all.

Is this the answer of your question?

Speaking of “karma”, Luigi became responsible of Yoshi in Super Mario World because he lied about having a baby in a earlier Mario show.

I don't know if this was ever confirmed, but because of his goal celebration music in Strikers Charged, I always thought Waluigi was a farmer.

Duke Devlin said:
I don't know if this was ever confirmed, but because of his goal celebration music in Strikers Charged, I always thought Waluigi was a farmer.
Just to be fair, Wario owned a chicken and had a tractor for a vehicle in Mario Kart DS.

I used to think Waluigi and Wario lived in a old house because they were poor and that's why the Toads in Super Mario 64 Ds said unkind stuff to Wario.

Daisy's dad is a toymaker part time when he's not being the king. He created the Toy Box the Shy Guys inhabited in Paper Mario. He did not realize what their true purpose was.

Shy Guys were really the Jawa's from Star Wars whom immigrated to the Mushroom World. They wore the masks because their eyes creeped everyone out.

Daisy also has a pet snake, maybe one of those Nyololin.

(I just noted most of my theories involve Daisy.... Either I'm obsessed with her, or because she still needed character and I'm just filling in the gaps. Maybe it's just both.)

Mario gives a lot of the coins he collects to the needy

Cranky Kong dosen't let the Kongs to have fun with Mario, because he still has a grudge. Donkey Kong is sneaky enough to avoid him. Cranky caught Diddy Kong and that's why he is not in Mario Kart 7 and why he does not appear as often.

Back