Your headcanons

Mario and Pauline only dated because of pressure from those in their lives, because as close friends of the opposite sex, they simply had to date, right? The pressure only got worse when the events of Donkey Kong took place and he had to rescue her. The breakup happened when they mutually realized this and communicated it with each other, that they weren't even dating for themselves, but for everybody else.

Peach and Mario are demisexual and trans and in a romantic relationship

Peach doesn't use her magic against Bowser often because she doesn't want to hurt him and because he has high magic resistance

Mario would be 3'3" in real world and New Donk measurements but he's 4'3" in-universe. Luigi is 4'7, Peach is 5'3, and Daisy is 5'1.

Last edited:
Mario would be 3'3" in real world and New Donk measurements but he's 4'3" in-universe. Luigi is 4'7, Peach is 5'3, and Daisy is 5'1.

somehow that doesn't feel wrong even though when I picture Mario I picture a 6 year old and when I picture Peach I picture a 13-year old girl :toad:
then again maybe I'm biased because I'm 6' 2"

Saw fanart of it and thought it was cute. Peach initially being a Toad and the crown she wears is a magical heirloom that transforms her into a humanoid over time. Obvi the games disprove this but I like to think the explanation is that she's the only exception because she was born human. Otherwise had she been wished as a Toad she would've had to wear the crown to become human.
1692336897695.png
Source: Colinthecomputer on tumblr

Also the entirety of Sean D Walsh's Mario timeline this thing is insane!

I think that behind the scenes Bowser's military scientists are always coming up with new weapons to destroy Mario such as nuclear-tipped Bullet Bills (as I came up with myself in a roleplay I was doing), but Mario always finds a way to sabotage where these secret weapons are being built and destroys them so by the time a new Mario game comes out there's nothing different Bowser and his minions can throw at him-plus Nintendo always finds out and shuts those projects down because they want Mario to win if Mario doesn't sabotage them himself. LOL.....

IMG_5823.png

Back in 2012-2013 when me and my brother played the minigame "Shake It Up" in Mario Party 8, we came up with the funny joke that each player has a different type of soda.

• Player 1 has Sierra Mist (my brother's favorite soda)
  • Player 2 has Root Beer (My favorite soda was root beer at the time)
  • Player 3 has DR Pepper
  • Player 4 has Mountain Dew
I just randomly thought of this today and just laughed about it. I just had to post it here!

View attachment 42016
Back in 2012-2013 when me and my brother played the minigame "Shake It Up" in Mario Party 8, we came up with the funny joke that each player has a different type of soda.

• Player 1 has Sierra Mist (my brother's favorite soda)
  • Player 2 has Root Beer (My favorite soda was root beer at the time)
  • Player 3 has DR Pepper
  • Player 4 has Mountain Dew
I just randomly thought of this today and just laughed about it. I just had to post it here!
Man I'm jealous of Wario, I could use some Dew right now

The Birthday Girl is Mario's kart

1. It is red like Mario. If it was really Peach's Kart she would have a pink one.
2. It's in the shape of Mario's shoe
3. Mario looks amazing on this kart

3DS Mario Circuit is Peach's track.

1. Pink trees.
2. You drive inside her castle.
3. The only red is the mushroom trampoline.

Back