Your headcanons

Lucario said:
That last one has been confirmed canon.

No it hasn't, the ones in SS+BM had little spotted bulbs.

Oh

I just figured since The Smash one has feet...

ZelenPixel said:
bonneters can take the form of cetrain headwear but cant possess people themselves only help others do it
also theyre all british
ZelenPixel said:
bonneters reproduce by having 2 parents gather up and do some elaborate magic on a hat and a babby will form eventually
i keep on coming bac k with headcanons
ZelenPixel said:
whoops another bonneter headcanon
they can kinda retract their ethereal bodies into their hats. you can tell a regular hat apart from a bonneter hiding by a thin layer of some ghost body thing if you look underneath.
whooOPS i return with even more since i finally got smo a week ago and

you can tuch their bodies. you can even squish (theyre sof). you can also get pelted in the face with whatever comes from the tail
they can retract their bodies and S P E E E N for a fast travel method

uh
orbulon's not physically strong at all. look at how thin his arms are. do you expect him to be able to lift anything heavier than a chair or something.
i have a few more headcanons that have been sitting in my mind for months but i cant remember them at the mometn

Luigi uses the extra coins from gambling to give them away for his Balloon World mode.

I think Koopa Troopas and Hammer/Fire/Boomerang/Frying Pan/Ice/whatever else Bros. don't like wearing their shells, so when they're alone they take it off. It seems like it would be really heavy to wear all day every day.

Who knows, maybe wearing ribcages just ain't cool for Koopas.

If it weren't for the fact that it's canon that Koopas can take their shells off, I would think differently. Besides, I like to think that Koopas are a combination of Shellcreepers and humans, and I don't have a shell on my back, do you?

Yukiho Hagiwara said:
Waluigi is actually an accomplished sportsman. He doesn't have time to go on whimsical adventures because he has an actual job
Tennis is obviously his forte, but he's also quite skilled in many other sports

adding on to this, since waluigi's tennis career has started gaining more traction recently (Mario Tennis Aces), he had to decline an invitation to appear in smash bros as the super special, mewtwo in smash 4-esque bonus character who can only be gained through pre-orders, and instead he made a compromise and sent his pet (File:WaluigiParty3.jpg) to fight in his place

Remember when E.Gadd used to be in everything?

I miss those days.

Actually, SM3DW's enemies are appearing now.

Conkdors? Charging Chucks (even though these guys were around since SMW but still)?

I don't think they've died down yet. Ninjis definitely deserve more appearances though.

Dimentio actually has the capability to obliterate opponents with the simple raise of an eyebrow. The catch is this is entirely useless to him because he has no eyebrows.

He probably wished for it and it was happily granted by the Star Spirits, emphasis on happily.

Back