Your headcanons

I have many, but my personal favorite is that the Huffin' Puffins are a renowned warrior race that offer their children's services to prove their prowess in battle.

SiFi said:
I have many, but my personal favorite is that the Huffin' Puffins are a renowned warrior race that offer their children's services to prove their prowess in battle.

Thats actually pretty good. And it makes yoshi using their children as ammo seem less cruel.

Mcmadness said:
SiFi said:

Thats actually pretty good. And it makes yoshi using their children as ammo seem less cruel.
Related:
I think male Yoshi's eggs ARE NOT BABIES

SiFi said:
My version is this:
Huffin'Puffins are the ghosts of extinct species, which is why they don't care if the Yoshis use them as weapons. They either rest in piece or just respawn.

Same here with the Yoshi egg theory, female Yoshis put the eggs inside of blocks or nests. While male Yoshi eggs are just weapons or are used to confuse anyone who wants omelets.

Dinomic Duo said:
Mcmadness said:
SiFi said:

Related:
I think male Yoshi's eggs ARE NOT BABIES
Yeah, it's literally crap.

This one's pretty crazy, but I thought of it last night and realized these two characters do share quite a few similarities.

Queen Bean is the good version of Gnorga from A Troll in Central Park. They're both green, they're both queens, both have large mouths and are fat, they both have bald spots on their heads, they both have scepters, both are fought at some point.

I grew up during the Mario Mania craze. Here are some ideas I had as a kid and a teenager.

-Mario was older by a few years

-Luigi is the quieter of the two and liked karate

-They were/are Italian Americans living in Flatbush, Brooklyn

-The Mushroom Kingdom was its own world and set in the same universe as Captain N

-The video game worlds were separated by different sectors that corresponded to the game consoles and were closed off to one another due to wars

-Dr. Robotnik (Eggman) breached into the Mushroom Kingdom with plans of conquering it first and the rest of the video game universe

-Sonic and Tails meet the Mario Brothers, but clashed almost immediately

-At some point Luigi suffers from depression due to being in his older brother's shadow, and escapes to the mountains to meditate at a temple ran by a yokai

-Mario and Luigi have a younger sister named Gina, whom 'Mama' decided to become an apprentice plumber. They keep the Mushroom Kingdom a secret, which she uncovers by accident. She is taken prisoner by koopa, but escapes with two 'puffballs' named Caution and Spree. Both are bounty hunters. Spree is a magician, but his spells are not always reliable when he wants them to be, but when he needs them to be. He is also a healer of sorts. Caution is the more aggressive of the two and sports a gigantic gun that appears out of nowhere. It looks like something out of science fiction. It has several functions, including: a stun feature, net, grappling hook, and plasma setting (got extreme measures). Later, Gina teams up with them.

Already posted it, but I think Daisy doesn't get kidnapped because Petey Piranha and his brother are her bodyguards.

Toy Bonnie said:
Mario and Luigi are'nt from Brooklyn, they're
from the Mushroom Kingdom (I've had that
headcanon for YEARS)

But that i
s true

I agree. I like the idea of them always being from Brooklyn, but only because I grew up with the old school games and the cartoons. I think any timeline is vague enough for either hypothesis. :)

Mario and Luigi were born in the Mushroom Kingdom. Some time after Yoshi's Island DS, the Koopa Uprising began and the Marios were forced to move to Brooklyn.

Simple.

Magikrazy said:
Mario and Luigi were born in the Mushroom Kingdom. Some time after Yoshi's Island DS, the Koopa Uprising began and the Marios were forced to move to Brooklyn.

Simple.
Makes sense, because there are no witch turtles that kidnap babies in Brooklyn.

The Dry Bones that appears in the Mario Kart series and the Mario Party series is the same one. This applies to the other spin-offs that include generic enemies as a single character.

Magikrazy said:

Simple.
Mines similar, but more complicated. M&L were born in the Brooklyn borough of Big Ape City on Donkey Kong Island, but were given up for adoption. The agency was run by the stars, who used magical storks to deliver babies to good-hearted people wishing for children, and so, the bros (already named "Mario" and "Luigi" by their birth-mother and given their hats as a token of her love, even though she couldn't keep them) were delivered to Pio and Mia Mario, of the Mushroom Kingdom. However, after all the nation's babies were briefly kidnapped in YIDS and then after the whole Shroom invasion thing, they decided to move to the much safer Brooklyn to raise their sons.

Back