Ace Attorney/Gyakuten Saiban series (includes Apollo Justice as well)

I personally reccomend playing them in order but DD is still fine to play with no previous knowledge

Well, that was a good case to end the trilogy on.

now if only the eshop would stop being a shit so i can download dd

oh btw:

Dahlia-ghost.gif

holy shit man this came outta nowhere

Snake said:
I personally reccomend playing them in order but DD is still fine to play with no previous knowledge
Does it look like I have the time or the resources to play all the ace games

Rei Hino said:
oh btw:

Dahlia-ghost.gif

holy *bleep* man this came outta nowhere

That whole scene scared the living meatballs out of me to no end, kept me up several nights and made me really paranoid that would happen again while playing through Apollo Justice and Dual Destinies, particularly in Case 2 and 5 of the latter. Scary stuff, man. Scary stuff.

Glaceon said:
Rei Hino said:
oh btw:

Dahlia-ghost.gif

That whole scene scared the living meatballs out of me to no end, kept me up several nights and made me really paranoid that would happen again while playing through Apollo Justice and Dual Destinies, particularly in Case 2 and 5 of the latter. Scary stuff, man. Scary stuff.
*goes to Ace Attorney Wiki*

Wow. Never expected a series like this to use ghost-summoning.

Lakituelrápido said:
Glaceon said:
Rei Hino said:
oh btw:

Dahlia-ghost.gif

It's been there since the second case of the first game, lol.

fantanoice said:
Lakituelrápido said:
Glaceon said:
Rei Hino said:
oh btw:

Dahlia-ghost.gif

It's been there since the second case of the first game, lol.
Doesn't change my statement.

While I don't mind the music in Dual Destinies, it kinda feels lacking when compared to the original trilogy's music.

PEARLY YAY

Haven't decided whether it's worth the money or not.

Beat the game though and

Dangit Bobby, didn't see that one coming.

It's a little pricier than I'd like it to be, but I think I might as well get it while I'm on an Ace Attorney kick.

Rei Hino said:
It's a little pricier than I'd like it to be, but I think I might as well get it while I'm on an Ace Attorney kick.

well, the main game costs $30 and has five cases, so that's about $6 per case, which iirc is the same price as the dlc case, so it's not like they're charging a whole lot extra or anything

Xpike said:

it's neat that they're finally making it easier to get, but even if it did get released in the west, i probably wouldn't buy it because i don't really want to spend $40 just for an added 3d feature to games i already have

Hotaru Tomoe said:
Rei Hino said:

well, the main game costs $30 and has five cases, so that's about $6 per case, which iirc is the same price as the dlc case, so it's not like they're charging a whole lot extra or anything

You underestimate how much of a cheap-ass i am. Buuut, I caved and bought it anyway.

Sasha buckler, i love these names.

Rei Hino said:

Beat the game though and

I bloody slipped my fingers and opened the spoiler and I was like a minute away from the reveal.

God freaking dang it *jumbling of characters*

Hotaru Tomoe said:
Rei Hino said:

Xpike said:

it's neat that they're finally making it easier to get, but even if it did get released in the west, i probably wouldn't buy it because i don't really want to spend $40 just for an added 3d feature to games i already have

If it comes out to Australia I'm thinking of getting it and just selling my physical copies.

yeah i got it off ozgameshop, but at the time they didn't have the others in stock (idk whether they do now or not) so i had to get them on wiiware instead because that was the easiest (and also the cheapest, at the time)

fantanoice said:
Rei Hino said:

Beat the game though and

I bloody slipped my fingers and opened the spoiler and I was like a minute away from the reveal.

God freaking dang it *jumbling of characters*

oh, sorry. i think.

As far as side characters are concerned, i think crab and scuttlebutt are my favorites (but I do like jinxie and robin, too)

Back