Control the Throne II

Since Javelin had the throne for so long, Gage42 made a copy down to the last nanometer and swapped it with Javelins. He watched, chewing on popcorn, as the universe exploded all because of a stupid uncomfortable throne. He laughed and skydived into a void, never to be seen again... oh yeah and he put C4s on the throne BF3 style.

Dr. Javelin said:
Javelin decides that this game is stupid because no one is trying to get the throne. He builds a giant cannon, and blasts the throne into the void of space.

"Try and find it now."

He then packs up his army and base and leaves, because this game is now dumb.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

Javelin has won the game! He had possession of the throne for long enough so that people no longer cared.
You cannot win. This is supposed to go on forever.

Fawful said:
You cannot win. This is supposed to go on forever.
Playing a game this boring forever?

That, my friend, would be losing. Hence why I call my retreat "winning".
Radagast the Brown said:
I'd advise you ignore it and carry on
Hey, I'm just doing what you yourself did. You know, quitting the game?

When Kammy saw the yoshi, she killed it. "You are a bit more violent now, I see." Fawful said. "Would you like to help me recover a certain throne? We can rule the world together." He said. Kammy replied with one word: "Yes."
________________________________________________________________________________________________

So Javelin is quitting now?

Dr. Javelin said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Yeah, but I didn't try to bring the game down with me. Everyone carried on after my leave, they're confused as to what to do now that you've stated "I won the game". If these guys want to play the game, then let them play it.

Radagast the Brown said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Yeah, but I didn't try to bring the game down with me. Everyone carried on after my leave, they're confused as to what to do now that you've stated "I won the game". If these guys want to play the game, then let them play it.
I would still like to play. In a way, I created this. Someone posted a wall of text in CTT and I posted a 10 second post and someone decided to make this.

Radagast the Brown said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Radagast the Brown said:
I thought I was letting them play...?

I won for myself, but the throne is still out there for people to control. Right?

I just made it hard for them to get.

Yoshiwaker checks the homing beacon he placed on the throne and discovers that has landed on a planet within the Quantum Gateway network. Smiling to himself at the odds of this, he enters his Quantum Gateway and gates to the planet with the throne. He finds the throne sitting upright in an open field. Using his mecha's Engineering capabilities, he constructs a futuristic building around the throne... and some turrets and anti-air, just to be safe. Yoshiwaker teleports his mecha into the building, then gets out and sits on the throne.

Yoshiwaker has the throne! throne get!

Yoshiwaker said:
Yoshiwaker checks the homing beacon he placed on the throne and discovers that has landed on a planet within the Quantum Gateway network. Smiling to himself at the odds of this, he enters his Quantum Gateway and gates to the planet with the throne. He finds the throne sitting upright in an open field. Using his mecha's Engineering capabilities, he constructs a futuristic building around the throne... and some turrets and anti-air, just to be safe. Yoshiwaker teleports his mecha into the building, then gets out and sits on the throne.

"I won't let you do that, Dave."

The above post is against the rules, and will be ignored.

Fawful and Kammy begin creating a machine inside the castle. When they are finished, they test it on a nearby TV. The TV disappears. Fawful then points the machine, which is in the shape of a Wii U touch controller, at another table and the TV reappears there. "It has workingness!" Fawful says.

emotionTongue said:
Yoshiwaker said:

?

Yoshiwaker said:
emotionTongue said:
Yoshiwaker said:

?
it can be seen as godmodding.

Yes, but you got it back in one post. Which is against the rules.

emotionTongue said:
Yes, but you got it back in one post. Which is against the rules.
Correction: The rules say you cannot get it back in one simple post.

And considering I basically threw the throne up for grabs, I'm not sure that he was technically getting it "back", as he was not retrieving it after someone had stolen it. Unless you say that I stole it from him, which I suppose is true, considering it was previously under our joint ownership.

My previous point still stands though. I guess it's really up to you guys to decide whether the post is "too simple" or not.

Gotta love the court of popular opinion!

...I'm still not playing, but I do enjoy a good debate.

"Yessir. I've heard tales that once touched it can grant winches. And maybe wishes. Now please put me down." Amphituber replies.

Bilbo Baggins said:
1.You may not get the throne in one simple post, so don't say/do stuff along the lines of "I shoot you throne get."
Shown example is a mindless, one-sentence throne get that doesn't account for anything else.

Unlike my post.

also do you want me to get it in two posts instead
even if i do the same thing
?

Back