Control the Throne II

"I need you to move those annoying machines at my castle. Also, I need help." Fawful replied.

"Oh yeah, I had forgotten about those."

He ordered the titanic robots away from Fawful's castle. The throne had already been purged of Tantusar's evil spirit, thanks to the Poltergust 3000, and everything seemed to be in order.

"So... what can I do for you? Besides give you the throne, of course."

"So... You killed SERVER. How brave."

Fawful said:
"I need to find Kammy." Fawful said. He had realized something: The whole reason she was gone was him. Fawful at least wanted to apologize.
"Who cares about your lonely soul? I strive towards a higher goal."
The Earl of Millenium said:
"Hoohoo, I call you, Lechku and Nechku! Slay whoever is controlling the throne, and give it to me!

who are these people and how long will they last when being blasted with my laser

The Earl of Millenium said:
"Hoohoo, I call you, Lechku and Nechku! Slay whoever is controlling the throne, and give it to me!

who are these people and how long will they last when being blasted with my laser
[/quote]

People? No, devils. Twin devils. Two mechanic antique japanese owls. Oh, did I mention that they will resist to your laser?

Back in Dreamland, a galaxy far far away, on the planet Popstar, Meta Knight was loading his battleship, the Halberd with supplies for a trip in outer space in search for a being that needed help. He already beaten Galacta Knight, so he was the strongest warrior in the galaxy. "prepare for takeoff!" he said. And set off.

"stupid ship! I've never crashed this ship!No more autopilot!" After checking his ship for injured minions he started gazing the planet, and saw a strange green fellow with a red cape and one curly stand of hair. He ordered his minions to fix the ship and asked the strange fellow, "Who are you? And where am i?"

He ordered minions to enter the wiki world into the newly fixed data computer. Having heard this call of assistance, Meta Knight said "what is your need of assistance?"

"my minions have entered her in the radar search, but i need to know when and where she was last seen for a quicker scan" Meta Knight said.

Meta Knight flew high in the sky and peeked around the area. Then came back down. "There appears to be trees past what looks like a giant war base with hundreds of robots and lasers. Our best bet is over there. There was also something shiny like gold, and something like a very dark shadow"

"you may come if you wish"Meta knight saw a sign that said "Dr. Javelins war base up ahead". Meta Knight said to Fawful, "do you know this Dr Javelin?"

"well the only way to get to the trees its to go right through his base. However if you can fly, you should go over, as will i. " He took the scanner which was separate from the main computers scanner and flew

The two flew to the forest. Sure enough there was a cottage there. As the signal grew stronger, Meta Knight went inside and found something shocking, it was DNA that looked like it could be kammys and a note that stated, " I have her!! Trolololol" Meta knight showed this to Fawful

Back