Control the Throne II

Shyghoul

Peace be with you, whoever you are.
Pronouns
she/her/they
As of recent the pre-existing "Control the Throne" game has become, quite frankly, a mindless one post "I KILL YOU THWONE GET!!!111" ordeal. As such some us users no longer see any point in playing the said game anymore since all efforts made to make the game more interesting are completely pointless.However I have decided to help fix the problem by making this new version of the game.

Rules
1.You may not get the throne in one simple post, so don't say/do stuff along the lines of "I shoot you throne get."Also remember you don't have to obtain the throne in every post you make.

2.You don't have to create a huge wall of text every single post, meaning you are allowed to say/do stuff like *Bowser45 jumped in front of Bill and stopped the rocket from killing him*, however please do not make simple sentence posts like that in large amounts.

3.No godmodding, you can't be immortal, be able to destroy a castle with one punch all the time, kill everyone, etc.

4.The Throne can't be destroyed, or cloned.

5.Do not troll this game and it's players by breaking the rules.

6.No saying stuff along the lines of "throne get" or "throne keep" as it's pretty pointless when you've already said you sat on the throne.

7.On the note of continuity, please keep the game as consistent as possible. Minor mistakes are tolerable, but if a person A states they have done A, and person B states that person A has done B then the game doesn't flow and it becomes painful to continue the game. So please read though the massive walls of text we all post, because we don't post them for no reason. (you don't have to read the whole thread, but please at least read through the last 10 or so posts.

JAVELIN IS NOW IN CONTROL OF THIS GAME, TO SEE HIS OFFICIAL CHANGES TO IT, PLEASE REFER TO POST 587 OF THIS THREAD.

Bowser45 slowly walked into a town he had come across, he couldn't see anyone but felt as if there must be other people near by.As he walked he saw a throne sitting in the middle of town, he slowly approached with his claws at the ready.Suddenly several Goblins came running at him her turned around and then began fighting for his life, he struck two of them down but the third would not fall so easily, if help does not come soon he might be killed by this foe.

Tantusar slays the final Goblin in two hits, and runs for the throne. It is an epic race as Bowser45 slowly catches up with Tantusar, but Tantusar turns around and holds his sword out for Bowser45 to run in to it. Tantusar then walks to the throne, and sits upon it. Tantusar has the throne.

I suggest unstickying the first thread and pinning up this one in its place. That way we don't lose it.

also I'm not playing so megadardery still has the throne.

Make sure people know you can't say "THRONE GET" and shit like that. It's already obvious you have the throne, there's no need to plaster it again in the most annoying possible manner.

Neptune is sitting at his own throne in Bowserpedia Keep, enjoying the peace of his calm nation, when an ungodly row appears from outside. Walking down to the Helm of the Keep, he looks out and gazes upon several citizens arguing over a simple, but attractive throne. At first, Neptune is not phased by the throne, but at a second glance, he realises that the throne could very well cause controversy in his calm nation. So, without any further disturbance, Neptune quickly orders his high guard to take the throne by force.
With a few knocks to the head, the citizens are knocked unconscious, and the throne is brought to Neptune within the keep. He is soon to have an audience with his order over the throne. It contains a mystical power, not of this earth. Neptune decides that the only way he will keep this throne safe is if he sits apon it, well armed, and ready for whatever will come bursting through the door.

Kingbowser99 said:
Make sure people know you can't say "THRONE GET" and shit like that. It's already obvious you have the throne, there's no need to plaster it again in the most annoying possible manner.
added

Bowser45 gets up from from being knocked unconscious. "Tantusar" he says, "Those people from the keep have robbed us of that wonderful chair we found, so I say we march right back up to that keep and get it back, and maybe find out more about it." Tantusar nods his head in agreement and draws his sword, he and Bowser45 then rush up to keep and start banging at the gate in hopes of gaining entrance.

On the other side of town, GBAToad watches the ordeal unfold on The 'Shroom nightly television broadcast. The townsfolk are in an outrage, screaming 'Anarchy!' towards the greedy king's terrace, but to no avail. Those who try to approach the castle are shot dead by Neptune's cavalry. In the top-left hand corner of the television he notices that Bowser45 and Tanusaur have broken through the line of defense and are rapping on the large, wooden castle doors in frustration. Concerned for his allies, he grabs his only weapon and departs. If only he could make it there in time...

Meanwhile, in Fawful Castle, Fawful is planning his attack to steal the throne. He gazes upon his glorious Fawfulcopters, and then puts the finishing touch, a little dab of paint on a white spot, on his newest invention: The Cackletter 64000, an unstoppable destroying machine, modeled after his former master, Cackletta. "Finally!" Fawful exclaims. "Now is the time where my true might shines, like many angry sunbeams of rage! All who resist will be beat like naughty little eggs!" Fawful laughs menacingly, nearly waking his friend (who has nowhere else to live) Dimentio.

Gentlemen, we have our game. :)

Neptune, upon hearing the ruckus outside, gets up off the throne and goes to look outside. With Bowser45 and Tantusaur breaking up against the wooden doors of the keep, Neptune decides that it is time to take action. He slams open the doors, knocking Bowser45 and Tantusaur halfway across the keep. Upon leaving, he remembers that he still has a throne to protect. Neptune orders two random soldiers to protect the doors of his throne room with their lives. With the throne secured, Neptune engages the citizens with his hammer in one hand, and his stave in the other, knocking the citizens out of the keep and safely landing them back into the villages below, simply waiting for his order to come and collect the throne.

Bowser45 got up from the ground and witnessed Neptune defeating the citizens as he saw them flying back towards the village after being pounded by Neptune's hammer and staff. "Well that's too bad for them, after all I don't live here and am simply here with the mission to get the throne for my lord Fawful at whatever the cost," he said to himself.He quickly starts running towards the throne room, the two guards stood in his way. "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" they said.Bowser45 quickly summoned his Dark Magic to himself and launched a powerful blast at the guards, they would not move away from the throne thus the blast hit them and they payed with their lives.Bowser45 then picked the throne up and started to carry it out of the room and keep in hopes of meeting up with GBAToad outside.

Hopping across rooftops was an effective way of reaching the castle without being caught up in the battle below. Already, the violence was spreading to the outer reaches of the town. After nearly 15 minutes of traversing mushroom cap rooftops, the castle was in GBAToad's sights. As he jumps across the second to last rooftop, he is struck with an arrow fired by a sentry stationed at the east side of the castle. Wounded, he barely makes the landing, sprawling in a heap near the ventilation shaft of the apartment block. He tenderly grabs his left leg to observe the damage. Nothing life-threatening, but if left untreated there may be consequences.

Clutching his leg, GBAToad cautiously stands to survey the battlefield. What was once a peaceful town square is now a war zone. Villagers had gained arms and were relentlessly trying to storm the castle. King Neptune was at the keep, smashing anything he saw. A large thwack and three villagers flew right over GBAToad's head. Neptune was unstoppable. Across the carnage he spots Bowser45 heaving what appears to be a throne right from under Neptune's rather cocky nose, heading directly for the block GBAToad was standing on. Tantusar was nowhere in sight. Using his one good leg, GBAToad kicks the vent open and slides down the shaft, bursting in on Toad85 and Megadardery having tea together while the electric lights flicked on and off. Megadardery offers him a drink, to which GBAToad denies. After bursting open the front door with a shoulder charge Wario would be proud of, he collides with Bowser45 and the throne is knocked out of his hands.

That might've been a bit too long :P

While Freakworld was still thinking about a way to get into Minas Tirith of Control the throne 1 he suddenly saw this thread.

He decides to stock up at health potions at the local item shop, but he is being robbed by a band of bandits there.

"The next time I am going to :waluigi: Taco stand!", he thought.

In the meantime, a giant cloud begins forming itself at the sky.

GBAToad said:
That might've been a bit too long :P
No post is too long. ;)

The throne flew through the air from Bowser45's arms and crashed into the local item shop that Freakworld was in, knocking him out.The Goblin bandits were rather surprised by this, however they soon recovered themselves and grabbed the throne (not knowing what they were getting themselves into).After sneaking out the back door they jumped on their wolves and rode out of town, cutting down the battling villagers and Bowserpedia soldiers as they went until they had escaped the town.

Meanwhile back in town Bowser45, GBAToad, and Megadardery were talking about what to do. "You knocked the throne away idiot!" Bowser45 shouted."It was an accident," GBAToad replied while trying to bandage his leg. "Well at least the battle is now over." Megadardery said. Megadardery was telling the truth, most of the fighting had now stopped and all the villagers were being ordered to stay in their houses by the victorious soldiers.Just then Neptune walked up "DO YOU IDIOTS KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!" he cried while pointing at the giant cloud in the sky. "Not really" said Freakworld who had climbed out of the shop.

As the ominous cloud swirled above their heads, Neptune couldn't help but be pissed at his opponents' foolishness.
"THAT DELIGHTFULLY VAGUE CLOUD FORETELLS THE END OF CIVILIZATION AS WE KNOW IT! DIDN'T YOU MORONS PAY ATTENTION IN ADVANCED CLOUD PHYSICS?" Neptune spat a little fire on the last syllable. Bowser45 chuckled to himself. "Well excuse me princess, but I'm not a freaking Lakitu now am I?"

Neptune and Bowser45 broke out into an argument while Freakworld stared longingly at the Waluigi Taco Stand Bowserpedia branch. GBAToad motioned Megadardery to grab a Super Mushroom from the ruins of the shop. Neptune screeched "OH YEAH WELL YOUR MOTHER'S A BIGGER ONE!"

At that moment, the cloud shot black lightning which struck Neptune's castle, causing it to violently explode. Neptune dropped to his knees in despair. "It's already happening..."

All went inside the shop

"Ok, we are done.. we just ended fixing and repainting the roof.", Repairmen said.
"Good work guys, thanks.", Freakworld said
"Wait, aren't that big clouds in the sky meaning that it will.....", Megadardery said. shortly before it start raining..
"WHAT THE? My shop just got painted..", Freakworld said

"Well, let's get back here later, where were we?", Megadardery said
"The throne." GBAToad said
"Now you mention that, I can see a thing under the part of the broken roof.", Freakworld said
"What is that?", Bowser45 said
"I will go and check", Megadardery.. checking what was that, to find that there is a bandit.
"Oh, Where am I? What happened? Are you my fellow bandits", bandit said
Megadardery winked to his friends and said "Oh... Yeah we are.. what happened with you"
"After we got the throne and prepare to go to the bandits' town, and shortly before we go out, another part from the roof fell on me."
"Oh that means...", Megadardery said
"Oh my!, The throne is in Bandits' town!" GBAToad said

Megadardery fled the newly refurbished shop, leaving Freakworld and GBAToad in the dust. Freakworld examined his wares and concluded that there was nothing worth taking, threw the shop keys into GBAToad's hand and bolted after Megadardery. Neptune and Bowser45 were still arguing in the newly rebuilt deli section of the store ("NO, BALONEY IS THE SUPERIOR LUNCH MEAT.").

Now the unexpected owner of a freshly painted convenience store, GBAToad grabs a Shroom Shake and drinks it in one gulp. The pain slowly eases away, though the arrow is still stuck deep in his leg. He leans over the counter and sees a key hole under the register. Intrigued, he punches the store key into the hole and turns clockwise. He hears an engine roar. Neptune and Bowser45 stop bickering.

The store motorizes itself, spawning a wheel, stick, brake and gas pedal in the register GBAToad was standing in. "I can't drive stick" he states, flatly. Neptune eagerly runs over, grabs the wheel and floors the gas. Bowser45 is thrown into the delicatessen stand, GBAToad is flipped over the counter, smashing into a 'Shroom vending machine.

"ONWARD TO THE TOWN OF BANDITS!" shouts Neptune, triumphantly.

Couldn't think of a better way to get there.

Later that day they arrived at the bandits town. Freakworld also brought some C4.
"My god they are using the chair as an altair!" GBAToad said, who had previously accquirred himself binoculars.

The Freakworld got distracted by a Banana Taco stand that was near the town.

Bowser45 and the others decided to enter the town unarmed and on their own...

Drift joins in the crew. Freakworld comes running over and rejoins the party. They gang continue to head towards town. They don't see a group of bandits with guns heading behind them, but start running after shots are fired. Freakworld can't run very fast as he is full of tacos, and the bandits capture him. The others continue to run for their lives....

While Freakworld was trapped, the others began storming the bandit base. Th only problem is...

...everybody had a gun. Except for them.

The situation was hopeless, when suddenly a house blew up.

Neptune, who is still upset over the loss of his beloved keep, now does not care for the order and his mission for the throne. Arrogance and fury overtook his very soul, and what was once him was almost lost. Not a tiny bit of humanity was left inside him - but there was still hope. Hope that would be rekindled later in this story. Neptune knew only one thing - he had to have the throne.

In his fury, Neptune decides to abandon the group, in order to seek the throne for himself. In the split second that everyone had their backs turned on him, Neptune grabs his war hammer and staff (which was split in two by one of the citizens during his battle) and slips into a small alleyway in between two small buildings. Neptune had left, but he wasn't gone. Not yet. He would return soon for the throne.

Inside his magnificent castle, which was totally not stolen, Rocker looks down upon a close by city and laughs at it's citizens. He is absolutely baffled at why the citizens tried to attacks Neptune's castle. He knew it was a idiotic idea to take part in such a fight where he couldn't have possibly lived. The explosion that engulfed quite a lot of the poor town proved his point very well.

His laughter is ended abruptly however when he notices something going on in Bandit Town. "Who are these pathetic fools who dare to mess with the bandits?" Rocker has a good laugh again before continuing, "They will be absolutely ripped to shreds by the bandits, which serves them right, Bandit Town is part of my land and they shall not invade it under any circumstances!" Rocker grabs his specialty fire-proof glider and prepares to fly his way to his subjects, where he plans to defend is people from the attackers. He would never let anyone take over Bandit Town, as they supply the castle with gold, weapons and other cool stuff they loot from other villages. Rockers jumps off his castle and glides towards the town.

Drift, Megadardery, GBAToad, and Bowser45 were completely surrounded. "Surrender or die!" the Bandits stated while raising their bows at them. Everyone put their hand in air, all except for Bowser45 who, before anyone could stop him, crashed through the bandit base wall and began running.Unfortunately one of the bandits did manage to take a shot at him and an arrow hit him straight in the back. "AH" he screamed as stumbled on trying to escape. Several of the bandits chased him while the other bandits locked Drift, Megadardery, and GBAToad in the bandit's dungeon.Bowser45 kept on running leaving a trail of blood behind him, he couldn't run fast enough due to his wound so he quickly ducked into a fruit stand and waited.

After while he saw Rocker soaring into the town...

Heheheheeee ♥. Lord Millenium summons an army of fresh and healthy level 4s. They quickly spot Rocker soaring in the skies, and gleefully start making chase. A couple even turn their arms into long shotguns, and start shooting bullets composed of their own blood, which is deadly for any living being, spare the Noah family. Rocker, quickly sensing the danger, pummels down to the same fruit stand where Bowser45 was hiding. The Akuma lose sight of him, to the Lord's great disappointment. He then decides to send Road to search for Rocker, and the throne.

The Earl of Millenium said:
A couple even turn their arms into long shotguns, and start shooting bullets composed of their own blood

what is this madness

Back