Control the Throne II

But they can always come up with some convoluted way to revive themselves. That's not banned by the rules.

Which is why the Twins shot the throne with their huge Fireballs. OK, they have removed any technological trace on the throne, de-activating Emotion Tongue.

"Jasdero! Devit! Now! Take the throne, and escape with it!"

They take the throne, and run away, far away.

I... I'm... I'M BOYCOTTING THIS THREAD AS OF NOW! YOU GUYS NEED TO LISTEN, FOR A CHANGE. THANKS A LOT, I WAS ENJOYING THIS. GOODBYE!

Radagast the Brown said:
emotionTongue said:
I... I'm... I'M BOYCOTTING THIS THREAD AS OF NOW! YOU GUYS NEED TO LISTEN, FOR A CHANGE. THANKS A LOT, I WAS ENJOYING THIS. GOODBYE!
3rg78a.jpg
Take it easy, TAKE IT EASY?!? THEY JUST WIPED ME FROM EXISTANCE! I CAN'T "TAKE IT EASY!" AND ANYWAY, THE THRONE IS COMPLETELY INDESTRUCTIBLE, INCLUDING ITS WIRING, AND IT USES OPTICAL DISCS, WHICH ARE ALSO INDESTRUCTIBLE, SO UNLESS YOU HAVE GLUE AND A WAY TO GET INTO THE THRONE, WHICH BY THE WAY IS IMPOSSIBLE, I AM NOT GONE! THE END!

((This can't be good for my health...))

Does it really matter if you boycott the thread.

I mean you were just killed lol.

emotionTongue said:
Radagast the Brown said:
emotionTongue said:
3rg78a.jpg
Take it easy, TAKE IT EASY?!? THEY JUST WIPED ME FROM EXISTANCE! I CAN'T "TAKE IT EASY!" AND ANYWAY, THE THRONE IS COMPLETELY INDESTRUCTIBLE, INCLUDING ITS WIRING, AND IT USES OPTICAL DISCS, WHICH ARE ALSO INDESTRUCTIBLE, SO UNLESS YOU HAVE GLUE AND A WAY TO GET INTO THE THRONE, WHICH BY THE WAY IS IMPOSSIBLE, I AM NOT GONE! THE END!

((This can't be good for my health...))
3rg78a.jpg

Kimberly Hart said:
Does it really matter if you boycott the thread.

I mean you were just killed lol.
Read explanation of why I cannot possibly be dead in the post above yours. I'm off to sulk.

emotionTongue said:
Being unable to die is godmodding. The rules specifically say you can't be immortal.

It's especially bad if we have to kill you in order to actually use the throne.

So yeah, go ahead and quit if you're upset that we wouldn't accept your godmodding.

I now give Javelin control of this thread.

I'll link the op to his new rules whenever he posts them.

Javelin's New Rules:

1. If one player controls the throne for thirty posts, then they win the game. One player. Co-ownership is allowed, but only one person can sit on the throne at a time, so therefore only one person can control the throne at a time, so the partners will have to decide who controls it.

2. There are now rounds, each of which last a week. After each round, the throne returns to neutral territory. Winners of the last round are once again allowed to play.

3. The throne is being reset right now to neutral territory. Whoever was in control right now, too bad. A new round has started.

4. I'm declaring Neptune to be an assistant game moderator to help enforce these rules when I'm not here. Bowser45 is also a mod, because he created the thread.

5. Mods are allowed to play. If we start abusing the rules, call us out on it.

Let the game begin once more!

The throne falls from a portal and lands on the summit of Mount Everest, Eurasian continent, Planet Earth.

A flash of lightning appears from the sky. Neptune falls to the ground, atop the giant Mountain, Mt. Everest, in the Eurasian Continent. He landed with a thud, and manages to scramble himself up. Where was he? He looked around. Nothing but snow and clouds for miles. Neptune, still wondering what his purpose on this planet is, decides to stumble around, looking for a way off this giant hunk of rock.

Neptune spent around an hour of walking and climbing, before he eventually came upon a different sight. Something that wasn't white and grey. What appeared to be a mirage at first was actually something. Something large, light, and comfy. A throne, off in the distance. Neptune decides to run across the large peaks of this mountain, scratching his feet as he ran across the pointy rocks.

Upon approaching the throne, Neptune stares up at its majesty. Looking around once more for the owner of the throne, Neptune grins to himself, and takes the throne for himself. He sits upon the comfy, warm throne, and relaxes, as the wind slowly courses through his ears.

Can there be a rule that states that killing other players is allowed, and dead players aren't allowed to continually bitch.

(Though I guess they can be revived like every round or something, idk)

Time Turner slowly treks through the snowy peaks of Mt. Everest. He had spent many hours climbing the paths of the mountain, coming very close to an untimely tumble after a misplaced step on a hidden patch of ice, or a overly strong strike on a sheet of rock, but after all of his efforts, he finally gets the chance to smile. The peak, coated with snow, rock, wind, and ice, is in clear sight, and not a single soul is on it. He can finally get a chance to leave a memento, something that will be forever remembered as a landmark of the mountain. He drops his pickax to his side and begins to rummage through his backpack for the perfect monument.

An unused hot pack? No, this can still be important.

A pack of Oreos? The wind would probably blow these away, even if he buries it deep in the snow.

A bottle of maple syrup? Well, it represents him, plus he isn't really sure why he brought it up in the first place...

As he muses over which of his precious items to plant, the sky above his suddenly starts to crackle. Suddenly, a vortex of every color perceivable by man shimmers in the sky before dropping off what appears to be... a throne? Whatever it is, it was very golden, with red, velvet cushions supporting the back and seat of it. Time Turner does not have much of a chance to observe the object, though, before it plummets down to the summit with a resounding crash. The ensuing shockwave blasts him back, though not far back enough to knock him off. However, it does succeed in knocking him out, likely as a result of TT knocking his head against a rock.

TT drearily wakes up from the rock-induced coma that he suffered. Multiple parts of his body were freezing, his head was ringing more than a classic telephone, and his eyes were giving him the oddest hallucination they could come up with. As he staggers up to his legs, using the nearby rock for support, he realizes that, while he is most certainly cold and his head is most certainly in pain, his eyes are not betraying him: right in front of him is a peculiarly-dressed man, sitting on top of the throne (from his closer examination, TT concluded that it was, in fact, a throne) that he saw just moments ago. At least, it felt like moments ago. In any case, he realizes that this throne could be the perfect moment for him, and he does not waste any time to act on his thoughts. Reaching for his ax, which had conveniently landed right next to his swinging arm, TT charges for the throne. The man sitting on it appears to be in a perpetual state of relaxed bliss, which leads to him being completely startled when he sees a man garbed in mountain-climbing gear running towards him with a sharp, metal thing in his hands. TT uses this opening to push the man off of the throne and sit on top of the throne himself.

"In the name of Canada," he proudly and loudly shouted, "I claim this throne to be property of Time Turner, also known as GreenDisaster and Reversinator!"

Kimberly Hart said:
Can there be a rule that states that killing other players is allowed, and dead players aren't allowed to continually bitch.

(Though I guess they can be revived like every round or something, idk)
Killing them is certainly allowed, but I personally feel they should be allowed to revive themselves/be given an opportunity to escape.

And yeah, if you're dead at the end of a round then you can auto-revive at the start of the next one.

Fufufu...

Iggy uses his Midnight Magic to turn himself into a carriage, with horses and all, and starts to ascend the mountain. Of course, the horses have been drugged with steroids, narcotics, and a myriad of other dopants, making them fast as HELL. When they tire, Iggy turns them into rockets, even faster than before, but he still prefers his horses, them being traditional from the Fairy Tale.

Iggy is halfway through the mountain.

Kim looks up to the sky, up to Mount Everest. She thought to herself, "How in the hell am I going to get up that?"

She looked down and her throne tracker was indeed beeping, and it was clearly revealing the throne to be up there.

"I need to somehow scale this mountain...I got it! I'll go to him for help, he'll be able to help me climb it!"
----------------------------
Kim enters an old abandoned shack. "O' Great Wizard, I ask for a favor, since you owe me one." A old man with a extremely large beard approaches, "Yes, you are the pink one, I owe you a great favor, what do you need?"

She looks into his eyes, "I need to get on top of Mount Everest!" She announced.

The old man simply laughed before he pulled out a large magic staff from who knows where and began to speak out weird and random babble, ending it off with the typical "Abra-kadabra!" and Kim suddenly surrounded by a cloud of smoke, which rose out of the chimney and sent her flying off towards the top of the mountain.

Iggy has at long last arrived atop Mount Everest. He then sees Time Turner dancing around the throne. Luckily for him, Time Turner had not noticed him, as he was so excited. So Iggy decides to dispose of him. He takes his Twilit Gun out, and aims a Pumpkin Bomb at him. He pulls the trigger....

And BANG!! Iggy had aimed a little to the right, and The Throne has been catapulted out of the mountain, and crashes on a peaceful town named Kakariko village, inside the Well. Iggy from the backfire, lands inside a small cave, and notices a weird sword. he picks it up, gets in his carriage, and runs to Hyrule.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK"! It's that weird guy in Soul Eater that keeps saying fool, and never stops talking! And he's in my carriage! Should I make him get out, or should I keep him?

Back