Control the Throne II

"Ok, here it is. I was once a child, having fun, doing normal things, no fury. I met a girl named Kammy. She had brown hair and wore a purple robe. She was my only friend. When I was 23, I was going to propose to her. Again, I had no fury whatsoever. But, I was called by my master, Cackletta. When Kammy heard I was going to work with Cackletta to take over the world, she was very upset. She changed her name and moved to the mushroom kingdom. 10 years later, she was called to work in the Koopa Troop with that large turtle. When she saw it was me she would be fighting, she ran away. I saw her just after I took the castle from the turtle, and she had gotten amnesia. I put her in her home and left her, thinking I might never see her again. Then, I needed a rest while looking for the throne, and I went to a house I did not remember. I went in, and was about to take a cookie, when I heard a familiar voice. I then learned what she had changed her name to, after I was nearly killed by a poison cookie. She had forgotten all about me and thought I had saved her from the koopa troop. LN1, you may know her. She is nearby." Fawful said, finishing his story. He was upset having all these memories, and left to concentrate on something else. "You can guess who it is, if you would like. Someday I might tell you."

Radagast the Brown said:
(this is basically me pulling out of this game because javelin thinks I ruined it, farewell)
(i didn't ask you to quit the game, just stop telling people that the throne was evil because that's a lame way to win. i want to see more ARMIES and AWESOME BATTLES and less talking)

(ANYWAYS)

Javelin only shrugged after Neptune somehow, miraculously destroyed massive, titanic robots that are at least 20 stories high.

"Hey, the base is still intact. Heck, they don't even know where we are yet!"

He sent a communique to Yoshiwaker. "Improve the base defenses; add a bunch of minigun towers to the ground defenses to supplement our absurdly huge array of SAM sites, and continue building those awesome amphibious mobile factory/battleship things. I'm going to take a break for a few hours. Alert me if they attack."

He switched off his main display, then reclined in the command chair of the mecha. He pulled out a disc and put it into the computer, which immediately began to show The Blues Brothers.

OOC: *sees large wall of text*

great scott

Could someone please give a recap?

EDIT: Woah, woah woah

Are you implying that I'm Kammy? Because I thought she'd gotten old a long time ago...

Well, the wall (The one posted by me anyways) is a story about a koopa named Kammy and how Fawful was going to propose and then was called by Cackletta, and Fawful saw her with amnesia after escaping the koopa troop. Oh, also, Kammy had a purple robe and brown hair. Kammy had also changed her name. It was not until Fawful tried taking a cookie from Madikoopa's house that he saw what happened to Kammy. Javelin is watching blues brothers and LN1 has escaped. Madikoopa has no phone to contact LN1 because Fawful stole it.

Edit: No, leaving it open for debate just in case. It would explain why kammy is not in newer paper mario games.

OH DEAR.

I may be on hiatus because I'm starting school, so I'm okay if people write my character once and a while. I recently made a Userpedia page as well, in case anyone needs any reference. I'll try and see what I can do here, because I'd hate to drop out this deep in the game.

Dr. Javelin said:
Radagast the Brown said:
(this is basically me pulling out of this game because javelin thinks I ruined it, farewell)
(i didn't ask you to quit the game, just stop telling people that the throne was evil because that's a lame way to win. i want to see more ARMIES and AWESOME BATTLES and less talking)
If you were paying any attention to the game, you would have found out that I didn't come up with the idea of the throne being evil, it was Bowser45 who came up with it, who, coincidentally, made this game thread

just saying, you kinda blamed me for something that isn't my fault

Well, I don't think we should have an argument here because then this might get locked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fawful went after LN1, and found him sitting in a weapons room. "I see you have found some ways to win a battle." Fawful said. "And, who, may I ask, is the battle with?"

Radagast the Brown said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Radagast the Brown said:
If you were paying any attention to the game, you would have found out that I didn't come up with the idea of the throne being evil, it was Bowser45 who came up with it, who, coincidentally, made this game thread

just saying, you kinda blamed me for something that isn't my fault
he may have come up with the idea, but you took it and ran with it.

RECAP

Fawful has the throne.

Madikoopa is currently a prisoner of Fawful, and LN1 is trying to save her.

Javelin and Yoshiwaker are fortifying a massive robotic complex that is churning out titanic robots that they plan to use to destroy Fawful's tower and capture the throne for themselves.

It's not my fault if i'm following the story that the ruler of the game came up with

besides, I left the throne open for grabs, and when someone did take the throne, I played the game the exact way it should be played, and took it back. Not that the throne being evil would affect anything but the storyline, people just liked it and rolled with it, you cannot seriously blame me for that

this was basically the game that you wanted, if you're going to yell at me for this, then you're a hypocrite

take out your anger on someone else damn it

"Okay then, I'll be direct with you.", said LN1. Right after, he attempted stabbing Fawful with his spear. Of course, he knew he was going to do dodge with a jump, so he lit some fireworks and aimed it at Fawful, also jumping in the air to limit Fawful's dodging possibilities. Unfortunately, Fawful didn't devise the correct direction long enough, and was brought down by one of the fireworks, after which LN1 proceeded to continuously hit him with his spear.

"I have my methods", said LN1 as he was slowly lighting up some fireworks and getting up very slowly. The fireworks flied at Fawful's directions, and their explosions blasted him enough to let LN1 knock him down before he could shoot him with his blaster. So LN1 proceeded to throw Fawful's blaster by hand far away from him and proceeded to punch Fawful at a below average rate. Eventually he stopped to let Fawful have his own say for the moment.

Back