Control the Throne II

"I only want one thing: forgiveness. I know it might not seem like it, but I need it." Fawful said. He did not mean LN1. He did not mean Madikoopa. He was hoping to get it from Kammy.

Radagast the Brown said:
this was basically the game that you wanted, if you're going to yell at me for this, then you're a hypocrite

take out your anger on someone else damn it
i'm not really angry, just a little miffed that the game had devolved into a talk show about "oh wow the throne is EVUL GUYZ" when i jumped in here

like i explained in the control the throne I thread, i was just looking for a game where people did CRAZY AWESOME PLOTS to get the throne

fawful and ln1 are doing okay, because they're actually doing things, and not just talking

and the only hypocrisy i'm guilty of is complaining about talking, despite the fact that i'm talking about your quitting

ANYWAYS

Javelin yawns and wakes up from his nap. He switches on his display and notices that there is literally not enough room in his base to store anymore giga robots.

"Guess it's time then."

He keys in a command and activates orbital gravity well generators, making sure that no one can escape the planet. Then he signals Yoshiwaker.

"Unleash chaos."

The army of spiderbots and mobile battleships (the stuff i posted earlier) hummed to life and began marching towards Fawful's tower, trampling everything in their path.

"Oh, thats no problem. I have millions." Fawful said, leaving. "But, I need some help. If you consider it, just find me." He went to the dungeon room. "Here is the food today. And some water." He said, placing some chocolate and a glass of water next to Madikoopa. "I am only giving you food due to the law" Fawful mentioned on his way out. Fawful heard the noise, and sent 15 Cackletter 64000's to fight. He was not in the mood to fight himself.

Javelin leaned forward in his command chair. "Finally, some action."

The robotic army was closing in. The mobile battleships aimed their cannons at Fawful's tower and took aim. But then Javelin remembered the intercepted message about Madikoopa being held prisoner inside. He sighed.

"Guess I'll have to speak to Fawful in person. Or at least on site."

He typed in another command, and his Armored Command Unit powered up and teleported behind the lines of the robot army but still in full view of the tower. He opened up a broadcast channel, and set volume to maximum.

"FAWFUL. RELEASE YOUR PRISONERS IMMEDIATELY OR YOUR TOWER WILL BE DESTROYED. THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN ESCAPE. YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO GIVE ME THE THRONE, OR I WILL DESTROY YOUR TOWER AND OBLITERATE YOUR REMAINS."

He switched off the broadcast and leaned back in his chair again. "Sounds threatening enough."

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN I'VE GOT AN ARMY THIS HUGE.

NOW BE QUICK ABOUT IT. YOU ONLY HAVE FOUR MINUTES REMAINING."

LN1 was simply staring in awe at the giant robots. There was simply no way around it, he had to flee. LN1 found a well, and anything would function better for him than staying out there. And so, he went through. He ended up in the sewers, messing around for no particular reason other than an attempt to not just stay sheltered down there forever.

"THAT'S BETTER."

"NOW, RELEASE THE THRONE AND I WILL LET YOU GO FREE. REFUSE, AND I THINK THE CONSEQUENCES ARE RATHER OBVIOUS."

Javelin decided to ignore the pointless question about "Kammy".

"YOU HAVE THREE MINUTES TO FIND THE THRONE AND BRING IT TO ME, OR I WILL DESTROY YOUR CASTLE AND SEARCH THE ASHES FOR THE THRONE."

Javelin frowned. He wouldn't just leave the throne out in the open. It had to be a trap.

"IF THAT IS NOT THE REAL THRONE, YOU WILL REAP THE CONSEQUENCES."

He toned the broadcast down. "And what the devil are you talking about? I don't even know anyone named Kammy."

Javelin pushed a few keys, and a robotic transport flew over the golden chair and picked it up.

To himself, he couldn't help but smile a bit. "At last. Is this victory at last?"

The broadcast switched on. "Fair enough. Thank you for being so cooperative."

Javelin ordered half the army to return to base, but left half in position around the castle still. Until the throne's authenticity was verified, he wasn't going to let Fawful go free. But Javelin himself teleported his ACU back to the main base.

The throne was taken to a location separate from the main base. Here, it was lowered into a secure vault, where robotic drones began circling it to sweep for traps, bugs, etc.

Javelin ceased communication with Fawful, as he had what he wanted already.

The tests came back finally with a report Javelin had not been expecting - the throne was haunted by a spirit.

"Should be easy enough to fix."

He started humming the Ghostbusters theme to himself as he ordered a Poltergust 3000 to be sent down to eliminate the ghost.

"Who ya gonna call... GHOST-BUSTERS!"

there aren't any residential structures at the complex

the entire thing is surrounded by massive minigun towers that mow down anything that moves within range that isn't a friendly

inside are only power generators, mass extractors, automated factories, and teams of robotic engineers that construct giant robots

oh and a bunch of shield generators and SAM sites, not to mention nuke elimination systems

i don't think there's even a single door on the thing

as for me, i live inside my own personal mecha, and i don't ever leave it

good luck getting within 500 meters without getting blown to pieces by the minigun towers

or getting within 500 meters without getting blown to pieces by the SAM sites

not to mention the fact that the entire facility is shielded from electronic detection by stealth field generators

Javelin swiveled the body to point at Fawful. He locked on to him with his chest laser, the Molecular Ripper.

Then he pushed a button and a small little tube launched from the ACU, landing at Fawful's feet and deploying as a holopad. An image of Dr. Javelin sitting in a chair appeared.

He leaned back casually. "What do you want?"

Back