The Official: Create a Brawl message

What is your opinion on this?

• It is almost the same as SSBB's logo! I LOVE IT

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • It is fantastic but nothing like the original logo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is the same as SSBB's logo.. but I don't like it

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • It is nothing like the original logo, it is not cool.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • DOESN'T MATTER.. I LIKE IT

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Doesn't matter.. I don't love this type of text.

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Megadardery said:
Mario Party X said:
Megadardery said:
Mario Party X said:
Mario likes to sit on Luigi
Never forget that there is no black, so 'likes to sit on' has to be colored red.. Have another check and then tell me please.

Black should equate to standard dark-reddish color.

Here: (I had to alter the gradient because the message was toooooooooooooooo wide)
longmessage.png

I saved the editable file, if you want edits, let me know.
Just make the red and pink brighter. I don't know if it will break the consistency of the gradient, though, But, THANKS! I'm not sure where to use it, but I'll find somewhere creative eventually. ^^

I altered the gradient a little, so it is brighter. While, I don't see a big difference, here:
Princess_Of_Peaches.png

Wow, that changed less than I expected... Um, could you try again with this color; #FF69B4? I promise I won't bother you anymore after this.

Megadardery said:
I removed the gradient.
longmessage.png
It will be perfect once Luigi is darkened from lime to green green. :D Sorry for the nitpickyness.

It's okay. And it's awesome. I gotta love them manly hearts.

Test.png

Here is a new font that I found earlier! It is called RoostHeavy.. The first one to try It was World10

It's cool but the original looked much more like Brawl text :P

I know, but if we are talking about the Brawl's logo, then all those recoloring stuff aren't legal :P

Megadardery said:
I know, but if we are talking about the Brawl's logo, then all those recoloring stuff is not legal :P

How is it not legal? Isn't it considered "fair use" or something?

Baby Luigi said:
Megadardery said:
I know, but if we are talking about the Brawl's logo, then all those recoloring stuff is not legal :P

How is it not legal? Isn't it considered "fair use" or something?
He ment respect for the original logo, not laws.

Hey, thanks for the Brawl message! It's just, now that my shown name has changed to Dreamy Mario, can you do one for that too (In rather bright red, almost white but not)? Thanks in advance.

Back