The Official: Create a Brawl message

What is your opinion on this?

• It is almost the same as SSBB's logo! I LOVE IT

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • It is fantastic but nothing like the original logo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is the same as SSBB's logo.. but I don't like it

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • It is nothing like the original logo, it is not cool.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • DOESN'T MATTER.. I LIKE IT

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Doesn't matter.. I don't love this type of text.

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Please think well, before requesting here. It is kind of pain to make the same message several times. As it cannot be edited once done.

NSY.png

Hmm... How about something like
NEXandGBX
It doesn't matter when you do it ^w^ You are awesome for making thess

NEXandGBX said:
Hmm... How about something like
NEXandGBX
It doesn't matter when you do it ^w^ You are awesome for making thess
Thanks for kind words, here ya go:
NEXand_GBX.png

Freakworld said:
This idea is...

..awesum :D

Freakworld

Can I have that in that color, please? :3
Here :D
Freakworld.png

May I give some constructive criticism?

You say it is a pain to work with a lot of different colors, because you have to redo everything for different letters, but wouldn't it be easier to shift hue for different colors? I've made this animation that way.
Okay.

I had to expand 'no' to, because I was curious what was written there :p

Thanks for the information.

I'm using Blending Options (layer style) to assign gradient overlay with pattern overlay. And PhotoShop doesn't allow me to assign more than 1 gradient for the text, so the only way to change the color of a part of it is splitting the text layer into multiple layers, and then moving the layer to where it should be. If you know a better solution, I would be glad.

Well, I've made this.

It is composed out of 3 images and a set of effects. The basic image is the one with the text/shapes and it's colors, same thing in two layers.

In both layers the image is warped a bit.

In the top layer, an image with the specks and gradients to black is added[1], and a white outline.

In the bottom layer, it adds a thick border before warping it, then it fills with a metallic image, adds bevel, a gray border, and shadows.

[1] = I don't have the assets you have.

If I understood that correctly (I don't think so):

Here is what you are messing

• Add 'Pattern Overlay' and choose any pattern and try different blend modes
  • Edit the gradient options and change blend mode to "Overlay" (so the pattern appears to be colored)

I'm working on it now, the one who finishes first posts here, ok?

Big thanks goes to Lakituthequick for helping me finding an easier way to color text. Therefore, from now one you are allowed to color your message as much as you like.

World10 said:
This looks cool.

WORLD10, please?

First, you have to remember that the left and right sides are darkened, white won't appear very well because of the border. You are allowed to ask for modifications.

However. Here:
WORLD10.png

Yeah, only took exactly 20 secs, I already saved the overall options, so I can load it fast.. Thank you very much

Ooo, can you make something like this for me? Just that the OF is pale blue instead of dark blue?

PrincessOfPeaches

Thanks in advance. You're awesome! c:

Back