The Official: Create a Brawl message

What is your opinion on this?

• It is almost the same as SSBB's logo! I LOVE IT

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • It is fantastic but nothing like the original logo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is the same as SSBB's logo.. but I don't like it

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • It is nothing like the original logo, it is not cool.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • DOESN'T MATTER.. I LIKE IT

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Doesn't matter.. I don't love this type of text.

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
If you use the pattern, keep it green. The purple is just if you can't use the pattern at all.

Mega said:
Let's see if this is good:
SmellyWario_zpsdf1ce159.png

so cute •ᴥ•

Feel free to ask for modifications

SO ADORABLE! :3 I need to find a way to put this and the other names somewhere because... well, they look silly, and I like silly things.

Hey, can you put Warios all over the name? Like, one is standing on the M, one is climbing on the L, another is sleeping in front of the S, you know...

That's so kawaii :3

OMG! So cute! I love how Wario's is on the throne between the A and the R! I wanna wug wim wo wadly! :3

Perhaps you can change my cluster**** signature into a brawl message.

Mega said:
Mario Party X said:
you got to repeat that again :P

You mean do the whole thing over? Why? It's already transparent and all. All it needs is some wacky filters... right?

Mario Party X said:
Mega said:
Mario Party X said:
you got to repeat that again :P

You mean do the whole thing over? Why? It's already transparent and all. All it needs is some wacky filters... right?
I think he didn't get what you said.

That said, I assume you ment that you want the image in your sig Brawlized.

Yup. Exactly. I wonder what it's going to look like.

YES, IT'S SO AMAZING and BUSY. You should do my avatar so it matches. ^^ I have an idea.

Hmm, I don't remember. I toyed around with Microsoft Word rather than GIMP (GIMP's text editing options are extremely limited), though. I'll have to check in that laptop I haven't used in forever.

yeah, Word is awesome when you just need real simple work.

best thing to do, is do your simple steps in Word, then move to GIMP or Photoshop for some fancy editing.

Ok then, if you remembered tell me.

NEVER MIND I DON'T NEED NONE OF THEM BRAWL MESSAGES, JUST IGNORE WHAT I SAID! DO YOU UNDERSTAND! THIS IS A RESPECTABLE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowser: :daisy: :dk: :peach: :yoshi:

First, please don't double post.. Second, There is a Remove button on the top-right of any post.

BowserWorld2 said:
NEVER MIND I DON'T NEED NONE OF THEM BRAWL MESSAGES, JUST IGNORE WHAT I SAID! DO YOU UNDERSTAND! THIS IS A RESPECTABLE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowser: :daisy: :dk: :peach: :yoshi:
Woah woah woah woah woah.

Woah.

You could have just deleted your message and he'd probably get the memo that you don't want one anymore, or he'd never know anyways.

Back