The Official: Create a Brawl message

What is your opinion on this?

• It is almost the same as SSBB's logo! I LOVE IT

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • It is fantastic but nothing like the original logo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is the same as SSBB's logo.. but I don't like it

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • It is nothing like the original logo, it is not cool.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • DOESN'T MATTER.. I LIKE IT

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Doesn't matter.. I don't love this type of text.

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Megadardery said:
Yeah, only took exactly 20 secs, I already saved the overall options, so I can load it fast.. Thank you very much
Pleasure. :)

PrincessOfPeaches said:
Ooo, can you make something like this for me? Just that the OF is pale blue instead of dark blue?

PrincessOfPeaches

Thanks in advance. You're awesome! c:
I colored the 'Princess' and 'Peaches' parts, could you tell me what color do you want the 'of' part be colored (navy, or what). I will be glad if you give me the hex code of the color. Secondly, you message is a bit long. No problem, but it may look bad (you can split it into two lines if you want). Otherwise I will still make it.

Megadardery said:
I colored the 'Princess' and 'Peaches' parts, could you tell me what color do you want the 'of' part be colored (navy, or what). I will be glad if you give me the hex code of the color. Secondly, you message is a bit long. No problem, but it may look bad (you can split it into two lines if you want). Otherwise I will still make it.
Okay, here you go; #0EBFE9.

Could I have it split up into tree lines? Like this:

Princess
Of
Peaches

Again, thanks in advance.

I don't want to make a color that you don't like, so what about giving this a visit. Just choose a color, and gimme the hex code of it.

Speedy Yoshi said:
Can I have Speedy Yoshi in a sunglow yellow color, if not then try to get a bright yellow color

And try not to make any letters too dark
Speedy Yoshi said:
I would like #FF00FF as bright as it can be
Speedy_Yoshi.png

Where should I put it on your signature? do you want to change text's color?

A larger or round avatar please? and Do you want me to apply border only, or do you want me to apply pattern too?

Mario likes to sit on Luigi

Mario Party X said:
Never forget that there is no black, so 'likes to sit on' has to be colored red.. Have another check and then tell me please.

Lakituthequick said:
Megadardery said:
A larger or round avatar please? and Do you want me to apply border only, or do you want me to apply pattern too?
Image. Both border and pattern.
I hope you like this:
LTQawards.png

Megadardery said:
Mario Party X said:
Never forget that there is no black, so 'likes to sit on' has to be colored red.. Have another check and then tell me please.

Black should equate to standard dark-reddish color.

Mario Party X said:
Megadardery said:
Mario Party X said:

Black should equate to standard dark-reddish color.

Here: (I had to alter the gradient because the message was toooooooooooooooo wide)
longmessage.png

I saved the editable file, if you want edits, let me know.

Back