Sexual Orientation

there are many words for this sort of thing, but I could develop romantic feelings for any gender (and have), probably couldn't have sexual relations with either unless I really loved them enough and the feeling was mutual, as such can't just "get into a relationship" and require a long bond prior to actual develop any romantic feelings for them at all

Dr. Javelin said:
how many can you think of that are based on appearance alone that have lasted a long time
My marriage has been going pretty good

I've got a boyfriend and I'm straight as a cucumber

No, wait, hang on, I've got a Girlfriend, and I'm as gay as a banana! Haha, I always get those confused.

You forget he's married almost everyone on the forum.

Maybe they both have. I remember Shoey "arranging" more than a few marriages back when Bop was around. He's also adopted some forum members, too, iirc.

I don't think I'm one of them, unless Shoey does it without telling anyone

Sure, looks attract our attention the fastest, but it's personality deep down where true relationships last.

Shokora said:
Sure, looks attract our attention the fastest, but it's personality deep down where true relationships last.
He has a point, there's this really fit girl in our school, but her personality is quite annoying

Shokora said:
Once again my marriage is going pretty well

i dont like the term bisexual, it seems to have a negative connotation and stigma to it. i consider myself straight because im only willing to date girls, but some of the things ive done counter that i guess

im sexually open, if that makes more sense.

Paper Jorge said:
i dont like the term bisexual, it seems to have a negative connotation and stigma to it. i consider myself straight because im only willing to date girls, but some of the things ive done counter that i guess

im sexually open, if that makes more sense.

Well, I think that once in a while, people have some homo (or hetero) tendencies, like maybe they look at someone of the same (or opposite) gender and second guess themselves for a moment.

I think that if you think about your sexual orientation too much, you begin to question yourself a bit. But really, that applies to a lot of things as well.

Back