Sexual Orientation

Unknown Entity said:
Zae said:
Unknown Entity said:
Zae said:
it seems ive caused a dilemma

Awww. There's no need to worry. :3

too bad im a worry wart.

It's bad for your health to be worried a lot.

Don't stress yourself, okay?

my health is already screwed so might as well add insult to injury!

...now that i think about it was that even used correctly?

Radagast the Brown said:
DragonFreak said:
You're not female, don't say that you're a lesbian.
no, she is a girl

it's like what smiley and CBS do where they put the opposite gender on their profiles
..................I give up on trying to figure out the Internet, for about the 20th time now. Maybe I should start doing that......

Drift said:
Nabber said:
then what do you mean by it
I just don't support same-sex relationships; but have no problem with gay people themselves.

I still don't understand what you mean. Are you saying that you don't think I should be in a relationship with someone I love, but still think I should have every right that everyone else has? You're kinda saying two different things and it looks like you're only trying to word it solely to make people not upset with you.

Politoed said:
Drift said:
Nabber said:
I just don't support same-sex relationships; but have no problem with gay people themselves.

I still don't understand what you mean. Are you saying that you don't think I should be in a relationship with someone I love, but still think I should have every right that everyone else has? You're kinda saying two different things and it looks like you're only trying to word it solely to make people not upset with you.

that's what he's doing pretty much, he's not sure how to express his view point without causing some sort of conflict about it.

personally, I'm ok with anyone's sexual views, so long as it stays within the sane laws

I say sane because there's probably a law in some country where it says "MEN MUST LOVE WOMEN AND VICE VERSA"

Zae said:
Politoed said:
Drift said:
Nabber said:

that's what he's doing pretty much, he's not sure how to express his view point without causing some sort of conflict about it.

But it's doing nothing more than making it look like he's fumbling because he knows what he's saying isn't good and he's just trying to save his ass, or that he just simply has no clue what he's talking about or has an idea what the debate even entails, or that he just doesn't know what the words mean because you can't 'support' something and in the same breath not support it. Just having a clear statement without having to reword it every few posts for the sake of not trying to seem offensive would be good.

Politoed said:
Zae said:
Politoed said:
Drift said:
Nabber said:

But it's doing nothing more than making it look like he's fumbling because he knows what he's saying isn't good and he's just trying to save his ass, or that he just simply has no clue what he's talking about or has an idea what the debate even entails, or that he just doesn't know what the words mean because you can't 'support' something and in the same breath not support it. Just having a clear statement without having to reword it every few posts for the sake of not trying to seem offensive would be good.

yes, exactly.

But in truth if people say they dont support this or that people usually retaliate, which is what he's trying to avoid(although he should just come clean about it really, no use beating around the bush here).

He's probably just afraid that other homosexuals will be on the offensive here, which again, is not what he wants so yeah.

It could also be possible that he's second-guessing what his initial opinion was after learning fully what that opinion meant, which I hope is the case.

it's ok crash

the first step to positive change is realising you have a problem

Gomamon said:
it's ok crash

the first step to positive change is realising you have a problem
You sound like the chairman (or whatever) of an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting

Back