Sexual Orientation

well, you appear to be homo in one way

homophobic

Gomamon said:
Zae said:
probably the same reason you dont want to be straight

i... doubt it. it's not as if i'm afraid of becoming straight. it's just that i'm not straight and there's no reason for me to want to change that don't bring up the time i said i was afraid of straight people, that was a joke

oh nevermind then, i was just remembering that time lol

Gomamon said:
heterophobe

That would actually be an interesting change from all the homophobes.

Gomamon said:
i... thought it was an obvious joke. my parents are straight, you know. most of my friends, too

i hope people arent imagining im some kind of heterophobe now

it might've been, im pretty weird when it comes to jokes so lol

doesnt help the fact that ive encountered a lot of homosexuals that just downright hate heterosexuals.

Mr. L rocks! said:
Two men in love just seems... wrong.

I think anyone in love seems wrong.

But what the hell do I know about romance?

NintendoQueen said:
Wait, what? Why is being in love wrong?

It's not wrong. No way.

It's just that I think it's wrong, but I can't really feel romance anyway so my opinion is void.

Morgan said:
i am curious as to why you feel it's wrong

well there are plenty of things that can go wrong with love.

maybe thats why i dunno.

think its more of blof isnt really interested in the slightest.

I dunno why, I have a messed up mind. Nothing is sexy and nothing turns me on and I never felt any sort of love at all. Never. So I think it's weird that people act crazy when they're in love.

Zae said:
think its more of blof isnt really interested in the slightest.

Bingo

Baby Luigi said:
I dunno why, I have a messed up mind. Nothing is sexy and nothing turns me on and I never felt any sort of love at all. Never. So I think it's weird that people act crazy when they're in love.
are you saying that you don't love anyone

like, even your parents and siblings

there are different kinds of love, you know. look up the differences between erotic, platonic, and agape

You know how exactly what I mean about love, in a thread about your own sexual orientation. Please think before you post.

I'm not that cold, I still have platonic love.

what i'm saying is that it's the same kind of craziness as platonic love, just intensified, even to the point of sacrificing your own life

does that help you understand why people are "crazy" when in love?

No not really. It depends on what you're drawn to. I'm not drawn to anything, I just make friends with people I like. I don't care how a person looks.

but that's still love!

the major part of love is the person you're in love with, not just how they look. i mean, relationships based on attractiveness alone happen all the time, but they never last

Dr. Javelin said:
but that's still love!

the major part of love is the person you're in love with, not just how they look. i mean, relationships based on attractiveness alone happen all the time, but they never last
I wouldn't say they never last. They're just not as strong.

Well partly the reason I'm not finding a significant other (other than my sexual orientation) is that I have a natural clone of myself.

Back