Sexual Orientation

heterosexual

Lakituthequick said:
Straith, but I don't have anything against the other categories (which happens to be a common problem at times and places in the world (Olympics 2016 and that stuff)).
Actually, it's the Winter Olympics for 2014

Demidevimon said:
Lakituthequick said:
Straith, but I don't have anything against the other categories (which happens to be a common problem at times and places in the world (Olympics 2016 and that stuff)).
Whatever year it is, it's Olympics. I really don't get why they hate homosexuals over there in that country.

Lakituthequick said:
Demidevimon said:
Lakituthequick said:
Whatever year it is, it's Olympics. I really don't get why they hate homosexuals.

its called discrimination and no interest in accepting something they dont understand.

human history is FULL of it.

I'm straight, though I definitely don't look at women like the stereotypical male.

Also, you forgot about Pansexual. I have a friend that is pansexual, and though it kind of sounds like it is bi, it isn't.

well thats not really the problem lol

most men that are like that really have no value on women as a human being, but rather an object for their lust and pleasure.

It's more along the lines that most men just dont give a shit.

Me though? Eh i just love women.

I like being around them, i like talking to them, i even listen to their drama. I like their looks (when they actually take care of themselves).

So with that said, man i love women.

cryoAwakening said:
Lakituthequick said:
cryoAwakening said:
I'm straight, though I definitely don't look at women like the stereotypical male.
You mean as in "go back to the kitchen"?

Me neither.

Well...yes, but I meant more like when women have to remind men that their face is not located at their chest.
Oh that. Yeah.

I have nothing to do so I'll detail my sexuality.

Back when I was in middle school I didn't quite like my physical appearance, so I looked up to the guys who look the way I wanted to. A little bit later in life that evolved into some type of sexual attraction, and then I thought I was gay, but I realized I was still attracted to girls, so I decided I was bisexual. Some years later, talking to my friends about this kind of stuff, they were saying how they thought no one was really bisexual, that everyone who claimed to be bi always had a preference for either girls or guys, that it was impossible to equally want both sexes. Then I realized I would never have a romantic relationship with another guy, that my attraction to some guys was purely sexual and that I still preferred girls on any given situation. But I haven't had straight sex nor gay sex, so I can't really say for sure until I try.

Maybe that was too much info, I don't know.

That's me, I've only ever been in one relationship and that was with a girl

eh no worries.

im 25 and have never been in a relationship.

cryoAwakening said:

Also, you forgot about Pansexual. I have a friend that is pansexual, and though it kind of sounds like it is bi, it isn't.

he wants to have sex with pans

250px-Frying_Pan.png

don't forget lube

3sD07eU.png

Bi-greysexual.

Hobbes said:

Back when I was in middle school I didn't quite like my physical appearance, so I looked up to the guys who look the way I wanted to. A little bit later in life that evolved into some type of sexual attraction, and then I thought I was gay, but I realized I was still attracted to girls, so I decided I was bisexual. Some years later, talking to my friends about this kind of stuff, they were saying how they thought no one was really bisexual, that everyone who claimed to be bi always had a preference for either girls or guys, that it was impossible to equally want both sexes. Then I realized I would never have a romantic relationship with another guy, that my attraction to some guys was purely sexual and that I still preferred girls on any given situation. But I haven't had straight sex nor gay sex, so I can't really say for sure until I try.

Sounds like you're heteroromantic, but somewhere between heterosexual and bisexual.

cryoAwakening said:
Pansexual - also known as omnisexual - is a real thing. Please don't joke about it.

lyjLZpq.jpg

oh baby

cryoAwakening said:
Pansexual - also known as omnisexual - is a real thing. Please don't joke about it.

does it involve pandas?

:dk:

Walkazo said:
Bi-greysexual.

Hobbes said:

Sounds like you're heteroromantic, but somewhere between heterosexual and bisexual.
Hm, probably a two.

Back