Sexual Orientation

Paper Jorge said:
i dont like the term bisexual, it seems to have a negative connotation and stigma to it. i consider myself straight because im only willing to date girls, but some of the things ive done counter that i guess

im sexually open, if that makes more sense.
this explains me

alright, I now know what I am, thanks.

[me=Gomamon]horrifies drift by existing[/me]

Gomamon said:
[me=Gomamon]horrifies drift by existing[/me]

Quick 22 let's do some gay things like uhhhhhhhhhhh

..What do gay people usually do that qualifies as scary???

Politoed said:
Hide in closets and pop out when you least expect it??

Zae said:
nothing like mocking others

sure solves stuff i bet

Who's mocking who? I'm being 120% serious.

Uniju said:
Politoed said:
Hide in closets and pop out when you least expect it??

I used to do that all the time when I was younger before I knew what sexuality even was.

Drift said:
Straight. ..and kind of homophobic

I hate you too.

I'm not even gay. I just don't like you.

Fun fact: Homophobic isn't a sexual orientation and to think so is to be a dunce.

Zae said:

sure solves stuff i bet

It's funny because you think he shouldn't be mocked.

Zae said:
Snack said:
Zae said:

you knew what i was thinking?

holy balls

Why do you hate gay people?

because i totally said that

right?

so with that in mind, please elaborate on the benefits of me hating homosexuals

You should at least be honest about your bigotry instead of using weasel words and linguistic deceptions.

Snack said:
Zae said:
Snack said:
Zae said:

you knew what i was thinking?

holy balls

Why do you hate gay people?

because i totally said that

right?

so with that in mind, please elaborate on the benefits of me hating homosexuals

You should at least be honest about your bigotry instead of using weasel words and linguistic deceptions.

you're the one who just made an assumption

plus you didnt really answer my question

did i cause a fight

im sorry

it's just that it's kind of off-putting when random people i've never met tell me they're afraid of me because of something i can't control. it kind of makes me feel like a leper

ok. im sorry i made you angry before

Snack said:
Drift said:
Straight. ..and kind of homophobic

I hate you too.

I'm not even gay. I just don't like you.

Fun fact: Homophobic isn't a sexual orientation and to think so is to be a dunce.

Zae said:

sure solves stuff i bet

He hates people for being gay.
You hate people that hate people for being gay.
Who is the real monster?

The answer is the Boogeyman.

Lambtron said:
He hates people for being gay.
You hate people that hate people for being gay.
Who is the real monster?

The answer is the Boogeyman.

You're not making any sense, and not really helping.

All that should be said is that people should walk in other people's shoes before they really say anything. For the most part, homophobic people are just unsure of how homosexuality works and like they said in Beauty and the Beast's 'kill the beast' song "we don't like what we don't understand and it scares us".

Gomamon said:
did i cause a fight

im sorry

it's just that it's kind of off-putting when random people i've never met tell me they're afraid of me because of something i can't control. it kind of makes me feel like a leper

cant say it was really a fight more like a misunderstanding.

Really, you have nothing to apologize for.

It sucks that too many people in my country don't understand that sexuality isn't a choice. It's like saying my asexuality is wrong and that I should get therapy for it. I really hate to be homosexual just because of the discrimination and the derogatory terms against it.

Baby Luigi said:
It sucks that too many people in my country don't understand that sexuality isn't a choice. It's like saying my asexuality is wrong and that I should get therapy for it. I really hate to be homosexual just because of the discrimination and the derogatory terms against it.

hrm how to say this without being offensive, oh well bare with me here, i mean nothing offensive.

Isnt homosexuality like a fetish? Most fetish's you start with at an early age and even if you see it as wrong it can be hard to overcome anyway.

I mean its not like you can just forget about it in one second or something, besides some people may not even be attracted to the opposite sex to begin with, so thats where another instance of homosexuality sparks i suppose.

Im not sure how a gender preference really suggests any forms of wrong, and why people are even focused on it is baffling.

Homosexuality isnt a problem and we should really be more focused on problems of the world, like diseases and psychotics.

idk it just seems the discrimination isnt really making this world a better place and people need to move to something that actually causes problems.

I wasnt sure how to word that, but i apologize in advance for any misunderstandings.

Back