What Mario Plushies do you have?

I have a small, keychain sized green Yoshi, a 5" black Yoshi, a 36" green Yoshi, and a small Mario that came with FLUDD.

Bump: Our stockpile is woefully outdated. Here are some more crap we got:

Lemmy Koopa
Ludwig Von Koopa plush

But this is what we are planning on getting this year:

KoopalingsPlush.png

And

VariousEnemiesPlushies.png

800px-SM3DW_plushs.png

Some of this
LM2Plushies.png

Ludwig, Monty and Mechkoopa is what I want from that list. Doubt I'll get them though :-\

Yeah, they're on the expensive side, but it's worth it. The material is sturdy, the plushie feels soft like feathers, and attention is paid to detail, making the plushies highly accurate.

Not to mention, they're adorable.

It's a Japanese company called San-ei. They make one of the best Mario plushies, and I don't think you want to settle for anything less than the best.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
They make one of the best Mario plushies

They made Baby Luigi. They made Baby Luigi

So, your plush count caps at zero, doesn't it?

So, your plush count caps at zero, doesn't it?

Hats off to you for that pun. :dk:

You could barely call the Luigi cap a plushie, honestly. It'd be really pushing it if I tried to call it one.

Here's an image:

20130705-161402.jpg%3Fw%3D470

Still waiting for official plushies to be made of my fav Mario characters

Anyway a couple months ago I ordered a Waluigi plushie from eBay.

id order plushes if it meant my family wouldn't question why my room is filled with peach plushes

Well my parents don't question it. They let me purchase them as long as I have the money to give for online transactions

^ this is same for me, since I gave up on my debit card, (too much work to "refill" when you only make $10 a week)

Princess Zae said:
id order plushes if it meant my family wouldn't question why my room is filled with peach plushes

Can't you just say, "I like Peach and I'm expressing it"... or does your family endorse less individualistic values?

Decade of Luigi said:
Still waiting for official plushies to be made of my fav Mario characters

I want them too, but sadly, it's unlikely

Princess Zae said:

Can't you just say, "I like Peach and I'm expressing it"... or does your family endorse less individualistic values?

my family had a hard enough time accepting that i always play as girls, collecting girl plushies would probably be really annoying.

Why? I always play as guys.

It's not really plushies for just girls.

Maybe you can counterbalance it by getting a few guy plushies as an excuse.

Back