NINTENDO NEWS THREAD

Re: NINTENDO NEWS THREAD (Nintendo Switch: March 2017, Specs to be revealed Jan. 12)

Be prepared for the Nintendo Direct all day? Check.
Become insanely busy with stuff from 4:30 to 9:30 PM? Check.
Subsequently forget about watching the Nintendo Direct at 11PM despite all your efforts to keep it hype and fresh in your mind? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Re: NINTENDO NEWS THREAD (Nintendo Switch: March 2017, Specs to be revealed Jan. 12)

http://gonintendo.com/stories/271701-mortal-kombat-co-creator-wants-to-know-if-you-re-getting-a-switch

This probably won't amount to anything in the long run but if there's Mortal Kombat on Switch I will be so so so happy.

11pm on a school night nice

The wifi here is okay, what am I missing

Crackin355 said:
The wifi here is garbage, what am I missing
Speaking of Wi-Fi I hear you have to pay for it now for the Switch to have online functions.

Other than that, there's a party game with gimmicks galore, Mario visits Brooklyn and Splatwon.

well, that was... interesting

super mario odyssey and zelda look like must owns, but otherwise it just feels like nintendo learned nothing and is trying to milk money at this point

The presentation was... all right. Maybe a bit disappointing?

Super Mario Odyssey and Link Breath of the Wild were the only parts that was really nice. And maybe Splatwoon. Maybe.

The rest is eh. Fire Emblem getting a Warriors game is pretty disappointing though.

That's just her personal opinion.

Fortunately the wifi smoothed out for the games part. Odyssey looks good, I always enjoy a warriors game too. Literally bought a ps4 just for a warriors game. Didn't get to see the breath of the wild part but it being a launch title means I'll probably get it anyway. I don't really remember much else.

I'm fine with paying for online as long as it isn't too expensive. I don't generally play a lot of multiplayer games so I'd be fine without it too.

inklings in mario kart and the return of bob omb blast

mk8 deluxe give it to me now

They're compelling, but not ultimately deciding factors for me to get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

id pay five dollars for it

ten whole be pushing it

most of what they're adding is dlc worthy. ive seen bigger free updates from goddamn indie studios

no more heroes is my life and thats all i ever needed

Re: NINTENDO NEWS THREAD (Nintendo Switch: March 3, $299, 32GB, Zelda @ Launch)

Contra(dictory) said:

yeah that was fucking weird lol the last person i expected to show up after that snap was fucking suda51

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Contra(dictory) said:

yeah that was *bleep*ing weird lol the last person i expected to show up after that snap was *bleep*ing suda51
all I could think about was the overwhelmed/bored translator for him, dear lord that was hilarious

http://gonintendo.com/stories/271826-fire-emblem-direct-airing-on-jan-18th-2017

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sweet jesus, my sister and I were just joking about a goddamn Fire Emblem Direct and now, here it is.

I predict a kart-racing Fire Emblem game called Tire Emblem

real talk that would be incredible

Tire Emblem: Radiator Dawn
Tire Emblem: Startening

Complete with spoilers.

Back