NINTENDO NEWS THREAD

Re: NINTENDO NEWS THREAD (Nintendo Direct: April 12, 3PM PT, Spla2n/ARMS Focused)

remove the chuckola part tbhbthtbthbh

Re: NINTENDO NEWS THREAD (Nintendo Direct: April 12, 3PM PT, Spla2n/ARMS Focused)

I really liked this game even before I discovered that the Koopalings were brought back from the dead in it... those Bros. moves (it was hilarious when you did them wrong), the soundtrack, the crazy story, the writing and characters that were even more crazy, those Mario & Luigi moments (the one when you revived one of the brothers or when the bros. were together again in the university were memorable...), the battles with Mario & Luigi dancing to an incredibly punch & loud bass (also Oho Oasis had a crazoly punch & loud bass and I find it awesome, by the way...), that famous Mario level up animation, the little details like the passports' photos... I hope it gets the treatment it deserves, even if this means some will find it excessively crazy or upbeat...

http://www.uniqlo.com/utgp2017/en/

Nintendo's shirt thing has come to an end, here are the winners! ... I did enter it but I can't draw that well, congrats to the winners though! The first place one is kinda underwhelming though, it's a cool shirt but I think the rest of them were a bit more creative.

YAS, more Odyssey.

There's a Capcom sale going on right now until June 5th on the 3DS eShop (might be on the Wii U eShop too, I don't know at the moment). I just listed all the stuff on sale on Discord:

Discord said:
Packy - Today at 1:01 PM
Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice is 33% off
originally $29.99 now $20.09
also sale goes on till 06/05
uhhh
Monster Hunter Generations is 50% off
$39.99, now $19.99
Mega Man Legacy Collection is 60% off
$14.99, now $5.99
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is 60% off
$29.99, now $11.99
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy is 50% off
$29.99, now $14.99
Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies is 66% off
$29.99, now $10.19
Resident Evil Revelations is 50% off
$19.99, now $9.99
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is 60% off
$19.99, now $7.99
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D is 68% off
$19.99, now $6.39
and that looks like everything on sale on the 3DS eShop

Go and buy Ace Attorney like RIGHT NOW >:#

You're not my dad Packy

I don't even know if my modded 3DS was a victim of Nintendo's recent blanket banning so....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sir Cucumber said:
You're not my dad Packy

THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK, SHOEY

THE PATERNITY TEST HASN'T COME BACK YET!!!

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/871729041690243073

Pokemon Direct

inb4 something something something Pokemon Stars confirmed something something Switch something everybody loses their minds!

Double post

Gold/Silver VC (3DS), not Stars but Ultra Sun/Moon (only on 3DS), Pokken Switch, and everybody lose their minds.

See you at E3 threads folks.

idk im still pretty calm

dont lie to us freakworld

PeDaRoYs said:
not Stars but Ultra Sun/Moon (only on 3DS)
I was wagering on Eclipse.

Re: NINTENDO NEWS THREAD (E3 Presentation Supposedly 30 Minutes Long)

https://twitter.com/scully1888/status/872098484001939456

man what

don't worry, ubisoft's presentation will have all the mario x rabbids coverage you need

Paul Heyman said:
https://twitter.com/scully1888/status/872098484001939456

man what
Don't worry 30 minutes of unknown games

my dick is flaccid right now

I kept my expectations low.

Depends on how they handle it I guess, if they don't dick around then 30 minutes is plenty of time. They always pad out their longer directs with a few minutes of someone talking about whatever they just showed off so they usually only have a few minutes of worthwhile content anyway.

Baby Luigi said:
I kept my expectations low.

Yeah you're right, let's do that all of us so we lower the disappointment meter.

Looks interesting but I hope it's more than just Mario.

I hope it's more than just "Super" Mario as well. It does look great but that's clearly CGI. I hope they can make the actual park look half as good.

(also I hate to throw this term around so much, but this looks like the "NSMB" Mario, why not at least have it inspired by Odyssey?)

For the love of God Nintendo don't just make it a Mario park. Where's the Zelda stuff? Or Kirby? Or Metroid?

Back