NINTENDO NEWS THREAD

Re: NINTENDO NEWS THREAD (Nintendo Switch: March 3, $299, 32GB, Zelda @ Launch)

chrom still doesnt get in

fire emblem direct in ~15 minutes

FE Warriors launches Fall 2017

Don't really know much about it other than Chrom slices the fuck out of a bunch of red shirts.

that mobile game though

summoner but with a gun is my favourite fire emblem class now

the only mobile game that matters

can you believe this used to be one of nintendo's b-list series on the verge of extinction and now it's the third nintendo franchise to be ported to mobile

permadeath almost had us

I voted for Oboro for the mobile game. :waluigi:

plot twist this poll actually helps them decide characters for fire emblem warriors cause they dont have anyone other than chrom at this point

i can potentially have owain and hector in the same team

yes

Rohan Kishibe said:
plot twist this poll actually helps them decide characters for fire emblem warriors cause they dont have anyone other than chrom at this point
super plot twist chrom is the only character in that game

the rest of the series gets added as DLC over the next two years

final game title is revealed to be Chrom Emblem Warriors: Chromusou

Lyn said:
Rohan Kishibe said:
super plot twist chrom is the only character in that game

the rest of the series gets added as DLC over the next two years
Mega plot twist all of the DLC is actually just different costumes for Chrom

Rohan Kishibe said:
final game title is revealed to be Chrom Emblem Warriors: Chromusou
This is revenge for Smash 4.

Real talk though, I honestly think that's why they showed him for FE Warriors first.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/5pkx6h/warning_passwords_were_taken_from_miiverse_and/

you guys should check if your account has been compromised

Yeah, they posted that on the Smash 4 modding discord

Here's a list of the leaked accounts. Regardless, you need to change your password, especially if you made a transaction on that account.

http://pastebin.com/5vL4gGs6

Note that actually, this was not really an hacking of Nintendo's sites, but rather an hacking of Nugget Bridge. The accounts and passwords were derived from that leak, as explained here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/5pkx6h/warning_passwords_were_taken_from_miiverse_and/dcs574y/

Re: NINTENDO NEWS THREAD (Nintendo Direct: April 12, 3PM PT, Spla2n/ARMS Focused)

ueqa54B.png

In one week, we got Nintendo's business stuff thing, sometimes, there is sometimes interesting there, sometimes, occasionally, not regularly, yeah, but there was cool stuff like Kirby Mass Attack being announced or confirming what became Fire Emblem Heroes and what has not yet became Animal Crossing mobile being confirmed to exist.

But it's mostly business, don't get too excited

Re: NINTENDO NEWS THREAD (Nintendo Direct: April 12, 3PM PT, Spla2n/ARMS Focused)

http://nintendoeverything.com/mysterious-data-for-mario-luigi-superstar-saga-dx-spotted-on-3ds-eshop-server/

oh

oh my

Holy *bleep* yes please

if they fix the battle system to be more lie bis, dt and paper jam im all for it

Eren Jäger said:
if they fix the battle system to be more lie bis, dt and paper jam im all for it
By this do you mean multiple equipment, rank up bonuses and making special attacks easier?

Cause that would be great.

that and also just make it feel less slow

I'd be all for giving this game another go if they revamped it a bit. I just couldn't get into the original.

Back