NINTENDO NEWS THREAD

don't forget they'll probably say stuff about tropical freeze, since it's about to come out
personally i'm hoping for a release date for kirby triple deluxe

This Nintendo Direct is at 11 pm for me. Meh.

This one is 2 pm for me. Hopefully I can catch it.

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/222353-nintendo-direct-to-be-roughly-41-minutes-long

neat

Last time there was Nintendo Direct, they brought out Rosalina and all the Babies as basically a lot of the spotlight. Honestly, I should have recorded my reactions. Especially when I saw Rosalina confirmed for Smash. Omg, I had to pause the video to take it all in...I had to rewatch her entrance before I could get the gameplay. I was just like "THANK YOU!"

I should record my reaction this time. See how that turns out.

Anna said:
Last time there was Nintendo Direct, they brought out Rosalina and all the Babies as basically a lot of the spotlight. Honestly, I should have recorded my reactions. Especially when I saw Rosalina confirmed for Smash. Omg, I had to pause the video to take it all in...I had to rewatch her entrance before I could get the gameplay. I was just like "THANK YOU!"

I should record my reaction this time. See how that turns out.

I remember yelling my lungs out and basically being hyper for the rest of the day

Dean Winchester said:
Watch there be no Smash news. Not saying it's not going to happen, but watch there not be.

Considering Sakurai retweeted the announcment of the direct. Yeah no :P

We're definitely getting something Smash related. (The last two times Sakurai has retweeted, we got Sonic in October and Rosalina in December)

Northern Verve said:
Dean Winchester said:
Watch there be no Smash news. Not saying it's not going to happen, but watch there not be.

Considering Sakurai retweeted the announcment of the direct. Yeah no :P

We're definitely getting something Smash related. (The last two times Sakurai has retweeted, we got Sonic in October and Rosalina in December)

It was a joke SM dammit :'(

Dean Winchester said:

id laugh so hard

and then probably moan for about 10 minutes

6 BEEPING MINUTES

here's the youtube link, for those who want youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bklH6eGScqY

Back