NINTENDO NEWS THREAD

Deku Link said:
I'm proud of you Gutseh for doing the language thing in your huge post.

As soon as Galaxy Music started playing for the 10th thing you didn't know about SM3DW, I knew that my far-fetched dream was coming true.
Galaxy wasn't that good though. 64 and Sunshine were better.

New Super Mario said:
Deku Link said:
I'm proud of you Gutseh for doing the language thing in your huge post.

As soon as Galaxy Music started playing for the 10th thing you didn't know about SM3DW, I knew that my far-fetched dream was coming true.
Galaxy wasn't that good though. 64 and Sunshine were better.
in my opinion, Galaxy is MUCH better

I liked 64 more than Galaxy, but Galaxy more than Sunshine.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=219002

Direct tomorrow.

Hopefully we'll get an end of year character reveal for Smash, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Mienfoo said:

Direct tomorrow.

Hopefully we'll get an end of year character reveal for Smash, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I definitely think we can count on something Smash related this time. November's direct only big reveal was the Rosalina thing, and we've got a Smash Bros. direct reveal every two months (October was Sonic, August was Luigi. Although Olimar was revealed a month before Luigi he may be the one outlier. Besides, two months before Luigi was E3 anyway)

I hope the new Direct features at least the relase date for either MGWT, KTD, or MK8.

I'm certain that they will be Donkey kong info. Also won't be able to watch this until I get back from skiing.

Mienfoo said:

Direct tomorrow.

>Date of Transmission can be divided by 2.
>Pac-Man got 2 words (sorta).
>Pac-Man for smash confirmed.

I want:

- Smash Stuff (a NEW character please!)
- Mario Kart 8 tracks and characters
- Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (is everyone forgetting about this?)
- New stand-alone Fire Emblem title
- Zelda Wii U
- A Surprise
- A revival of an old series (earthbound? hehe)

Champion Christmas said:
I can see it now. Cranky gets confirmed for Smash and appears in the upcoming Metroid U.

Also Zelda CDI trilogy for Wii U confirmed (no srsly, they should do this as an april 1st Nintendo Direct)

As soon as they showed Kirby on the Warp Star with the music from Kirby Air Ride, I thought it'd be a sequel to that game. Can't help but feel disappointed that it wasn't.

Though Rosalina does look pretty cool in Smash.

Sakurai's a sly bastard. I was like, "Kirby in Mario Kart 8? Air Ride 2? *character card* WHAT THE FUCK?!"

What did Kirby being there have to do with anything other than severely crushing hopes and dreams?

Dr. Lucien Sanchez said:
What did Kirby being there have to do with anything other than severely crushing hopes and dreams?
Where's the "like" button?

I'm not feeling this "Let's put Nintendo cameos in fucking everything" strategy, tbh.

If anyone is still pissed off at Rosalina's inclusion in...everything now, just deal with it, she's the new Mario character. Didn't Bowser Jr. start appearing in all the spin-offs after Sunshine? She's the most noteworthy main character they've released in the last few years, and the mascot for the Galaxy series, of course she's going to be in everything now.

Nabber said:
i want nothing interesting, because my wallet is already suffering
NINTENDO, YOU BASTARDS

well, really it's just Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton i'm excited about

Hyrule Warriors looks like it could be interesting, but it also seems kinda bland, so we'll see
Glowsquid said:
I'm not feeling this "Let's put Nintendo cameos in fucking everything" strategy, tbh.
well, it worked for the NES days

Purple Yoshi said:
If anyone is still pissed off at Rosalina's inclusion in...everything now, just deal with it, she's the new Mario character. Didn't Bowser Jr. start appearing in all the spin-offs after Sunshine? She's the most noteworthy main character they've released in the last few years, and the mascot for the Galaxy series, of course she's going to be in everything now.

No, he started back on one of the mario party games for the N64. Can't remember which one though.

OH, i remember now, it was even further back in time. Yoshi's Island for the SNES and Yoshi's Story for N64.

Back