NINTENDO NEWS THREAD

You're thinking of Koopa Kid and Baby Bowser, respectively.

Smasher Claus said:

SAME..... DARN...... THING!!!

There is no difference other than a name change.

Well I'm not for sure about Koopa Kid, but Baby Bowser is Bowser as a baby.

Dimitri said:
Smasher Claus said:

SAME..... DARN...... THING!!!

There is no difference other than a name change.

Nope, they're different characters. Koopa Kids are just minions, and Baby Bowser is, like DragonFreak said, the baby form of Bowser.

Bowser as a baby is Bowser Jr... right? It's not Bowser Senior now is it?

no

baby bowser is bowser himself as an infant

bowser jr. is his son

we're getting off-topic so i'll stop now

Isn't there t
Purple Yoshi said:
If anyone is still pissed off at Rosalina's inclusion in...everything now, just deal with it, she's the new Mario character. Didn't Bowser Jr. start appearing in all the spin-offs after Sunshine? She's the most noteworthy main character they've released in the last few years, and the mascot for the Galaxy series, of course she's going to be in everything now.

I wouldn't say mascot for the Galaxy series because she had such a major role in Galaxy 2, didn't she? :rolleyes:

well she was used prominently in promos for Galaxy 1, and was very popular
and i thought you hated galaxy 2

I personally like the new stuff they revealed at the Nintendo Direct.

NES Remix is basically one of my dreams come true, a warioware game with only 9-volt microgames. Mixing Zelda with Dynasty Warrior has to be the best thing yet, and it seems like it will make things way more action based. Dr. Luigi has is going to be very exciting since I have never played a Dr. Mario game before.

so apparently there's a direct tomorrow at 5pm ET

"so apparently there's a direct tomorrow at 5pm ET"

RIDLEY CONFIRMED

(seriously though there's definitely going to be some kind of smash bros newcomer tomorrow)

I've been waiting for another Nintendo Direct. Maybe we'll finally get more news on Yarn Yoshi

I think Ridley has already been deconfirmed due to being a stage hazard.

it's funny how almost everyone is just thinking "yay smash bros news"

personally i'm just happy to see that there's going to be news on more games

also yeah it's at 9:00 AM instead of last time when it was at 1:00 AM

There will probably be Mario Kart news.

I think the only big Smash related thing we'll get will be Diddy Kong revealed tomorrow morning on the Smash site.

For once in my life, I can actually watch the Nintendo Direct live. Thankyou, Nintendo!

so apparently the nintendo direct (at least, the north american one) is going to be about 41 minutes long
so hopefully there'll be a decent amount of content shown

We can expect some Smash news, a Mario Kart release date with possibly some footage, and stuff on X and Bayonetta 2.

And for a surprise, Reggie announces F-Zero ZX.

Back