Overrated Mario Characters

Baby Daisy isn't overrated; she's like universally hated

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Daisy isn't overrated; she's like universally hated

yeah ive never seen someone actually like baby daisy.

I hate Yoshi, but I'm not the type who wants to wish death on those that like Yoshi. Heck, I even put some Yoshis in my signature for any Yoshi lovers who like staring at it.

I can befriend Yoshi fans as long I can avoid personal opinions about Yoshi.

NitoriAria said:
Koopa. He's just a bland tortoise and yet somehow is popular.

I always hated Koopa Troopa. He's one of the blandest characters in the Mario Kart games.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
What would you expect for a random mook somehow given more priority over actually significant characters

Except that Koopa Troopas are series icons.

Of course they're more important.

Toa 95 said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
What would you expect for a random mook somehow given more priority over actually significant characters
Except that Koopa Troopas are series icons.
Of course they're more important.
Did you notice what's this topic for?

Baby Luigi said:
NitoriAria said:

I always hated Koopa Troopa. He's one of the blandest characters in the Mario Kart games.
almost all mario characters are bland lol

Bowser45 said:
Baby Luigi said:
NitoriAria said:

almost all mario characters are bland lol

not as bland as your face.

As much as I like him, the most overrated character in the series is by far Luigi. It doesn't help that he has a bunch of sickly obsessed fans who bash Mario whenever they can because he 'steals the spotlight' from his brother or because he's the underdog in the games, even though he is far from it in the fanbase.

I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but it needed to be said. Mario, the character himself, can no longer be considered 'overrated' because he simply gets far too much hate nowadays, especially when you compare him to Luigi and Yoshi.

Baby Luigi said:
NitoriAria said:

But he has the best Mini-Turbo Stats and is by far one of the easiest characters to control in MK. Wario is just some stupid fatso that I can actually beat all the time.

I do think the Black Yoshi is overrated, but he's not hated by me.

LuckySeven said:
As much as I like him, the most overrated character in the series is by far Luigi. It doesn't help that he has a bunch of sickly obsessed fans who bash Mario whenever they can because he 'steals the spotlight' from his brother or because he's the underdog in the games, even though he is far from it in the fanbase.

I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but it needed to be said. Mario, the character himself, can no longer be considered 'overrated' because he simply gets far too much hate nowadays, especially when you compare him to Luigi and Yoshi.

I whole-heartedly agree with you except that he is the most overrated characters in the series. And funny thing is, characters such as Waluigi, Daisy, and Toadette get the flak for being re-colors when Luigi was originally a palette swap himself. I bet if they had as much character development as Luigi, they wouldn't get hated on as much.

Red Boo said:
But he has the best Mini-Turbo Stats and is by far one of the easiest characters to control in MK. Wario is just some stupid fatso that I can actually beat all the time.

Oh, you're talking about those negligible character specific stat-boosts that really don't make a difference whether you're using Toad or Koopa. I find Baby Luigi as easy to control as Koopa Troopa. It's the karts your using that make a difference, not the characters.

Wario is still better than Koopa Troopa though.

LuckySeven said:

This. I've been trying to argue this for years. That's why sometimes, I like to draw pictures of Mario punching Luigi in the face. I hate it when people say that Mario is overrated.

Also, I don't get the love for Koopa Troopa. It's by far the most boring generic enemy in my opinion.

Well, at least Goombas have no arms to drive, so it would be moderately silly to see them do that.

Baby Luigi said:
LuckySeven said:

I whole-heartedly agree with you except that he is the most overrated characters in the series. And funny thing is, characters such as Waluigi, Daisy, and Toadette get the flak for being re-colors when Luigi was originally a palette swap himself. I bet if they had as much character development as Luigi, they wouldn't get hated on as much.

Red Boo said:

Oh, you're talking about those negligible character specific stat-boosts that really don't make a difference whether you're using Toad or Koopa. I find Baby Luigi as easy to control as Koopa Troopa. It's the karts your using that make a difference, not the characters.

Wario is still better than Koopa Troopa though.

I don't need YOUR opinions... -_-

Oh, and Wario has terrible kart choices, oh and Baby Luigi is also overrated.

Red Boo said:
I don't need YOUR opinions... -_-

Oh, and Wario has terrible kart choices, oh and Baby Luigi is also overrated.

Regarding the stat boosts, it's not an opinion, it's a fact.

How can Wario have terrible kart choices if his kart choice are exactly alike every other Heavy/Large character in Mario Kart Wii.

Oh you're saying Baby Luigi is overrated solely to piss me off. Nice try.

Back