Overrated Mario Characters

^^You're the one that said, "But this and that", so of course you'd expect Baby Luigi to refute that. Besides, you CAN refute that statement because it's mostly objectionable.

Baby Luigi isn't overrated. It's just that Baby Luigi keeps shoving Baby Luigi down our throats at every APPROPRIATE opportunity.

....now you're just making BS up. Baby Luigi might sound annoying to some but he's definitely not screechy. That title belongs to Toad.

Oh, I agree that Baby Luigi is screechy, but Baby Peach outscreeches him.

Dude I know every one of Baby Luigi's voice clips in Mario Kart Wii by heart and he's not screechy.

this is a really dumbass argument.

anyway im pretty sure worst voice anyway is toad since its actually painful to listen to.

It was great in mp1 and 2 but that was about it.

Oh, and I think Mario's voice is ultra screechy as well.

Zae said:

anyway im pretty sure worst voice anyway is toad since its actually painful to listen to.

I'm nearly certain Red Boo made the argument solely because I was angering him or something.

Yeah Toad's voice is grating....

Baby Luigi said:
Zae said:

I'm nearly certain Red Boo made the argument solely because I was angering him or something.

Yeah Toad's voice is grating....

Yeah i can agree it seemed kinda sudden and considering his sudden change in reaction to you, i see it perfectly that it was.

Oh, and I think Mario's voice is ultra screechy as well.

personally it sounds fine to me so i dont see the problem.

Actually, I don't see the problem with Mario's voice. It's just that calling Baby Luigi's voice ear-splitting is like calling Mario's voice ear-splitting. It's an opinion of course, but if you find Baby Luigi's voice to be reminiscent of a bat or a shrieking scrub jay, then something's wrong with your brain.

Baby Luigi said:
....now you're just making BS up. Baby Luigi might sound annoying to some but he's definitely not screechy. That title belongs to Toad.
This. I think I speak for everyone when I say that he has the single, most irritating voice in the series. Even though it's been twelve years after Super Mario Advance was released, I'm still unable to hear it without cringing. Why couldn't he keep the voice he had in Mario Kart 64?

Wario.

Has anyone said Fawful yet? Because of his popularity, he ended up in 3 Mario & Luigi games. He's not bad, but seriously, all the people who want him in Smash Bros? He's not even a major character in the Mario universe! Why would you want him in Smash Bros? Especially because he probably wouldn't talk if he was in it.

Purple Yoshi said:
Has anyone said Fawful yet? Because of his popularity, he ended up in 3 Mario & Luigi games. He's not bad, but seriously, all the people who want him in Smash Bros? He's not even a major character in the Mario universe! Why would you want him in Smash Bros? Especially because he probably wouldn't talk if he was in it.

lol ive said that i dont like him multiple times and people just say he could be in smash bros for the lone fact that somehow people think rpg characters are even somwhat important.

Yoshiwaker said:
Mario Party X said:
Well, at least Goombas have no arms to drive, so it would be moderately silly to see them do that.
Goomba-Batting-MSS.png

That's my point. It's silly to see them do things like that.

Fawful has a rabid fanbase, did you know that? It's not just one guy.

Fawful's fanbase is just as bad as Geno's

Unknown Entity said:
Yoshi. I never thought he was before until I saw the MPL community...

Oh my, I think that would probably be my worst nightmare

Solar Blaze said:
Meta Knight said:
This topic seems to be getting to characters people don't like
I don't outright hate Bowser, I just feel that he's way overused. Plus, like I said before, he's not the great of a villain. He's far better at being an anti-hero, like in most of the RPGs.
Would you rather they drop Bowser and put in a random new bunch of villains, like how King K. Rool was dropped for the Tikis?

Back