last person to post wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
But your plan was to take over my ask thread... but then you gave me a posh at the end! :eek: It's all part of Mister Apple's plan! He now says his plan is to fill Koops' sig with poshes, but who knows how many layers and false covers his plans have? It's Appleception! His true motives could be something deeper than we can ever imagine! Aaaaaaargh!

Luigi 64DD said:
But your plan was to take over my ask thread... but then you gave me a posh at the end! :posh: It's all part of Mister Apple's plan! He now says his plan is to fill Koops' sig with poshes, but who knows how many layers and false covers his plans have? It's Appleception! His true motives could be something deeper than we can ever imagine! Aaaaaaargh!
:evilgrin:

Luigi 64DD said:
But your plan was to take over my ask thread... but then you gave me a posh at the end! :eek: It's all part of Mister Apple's plan! He now says his plan is to fill Koops' sig with poshes, but who knows how many layers and false covers his plans have? It's Appleception! His true motives could be something deeper than we can ever imagine! Aaaaaaargh!

So he’s the one behind those sig floodings I saw on the news! We cannot let him get away with this!

Let’s throw some posh emoticons at him!

:posh:

A last post is a last post, you can't say it's only a half.

Good. Nice job on that Mr. Yoshi.

Thanks for not letting him win.

Man he’s persistent.

More emoji power!
♂️⛹️

And lastly, I’ll set up some deadly face traps

⚙️
⛏_____

My people need a hero.

I am posting in this thread.

Congrats, truly. No need to post here anymore, someone already won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back