last person to post wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jet Set Red Yoshi said:
For me it's Page 65. 50ppp ftw :D

I don't think that's how that works, luigidabest. But if you want, we can do a story this way.
He was playing Breath of the Wild, but suddenly...

Okay we'll just say that... A cat came in his room and turned his switch off. :P

Anyways I have something to share... Kids, Don't you hate when you fall onto your knees and suddenly a spotlight shines down on you and then ghosts lick your face? Yeah same here
(cookie to anyone who gets that reference)

Woah! Newby alert. You can't just post once.

luigidabest said:
Anyways I have something to share... Kids, Don't you hate when you fall onto your knees and suddenly a spotlight shines down on you and then ghosts lick your face? Yeah same here
(cookie to anyone who gets that reference)

Mario Golf series (including Golf in Mario Sports Superstar). Specifically 3DS ones.

Give it up for Mister Apple. He won! He has gone 42 days without anybody else posting. That's probably a record. At least, since my first post. Who will be him? Or will he not be beaten with this thread coming back?

I'M KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!! :D

Wait...

You've been there only a month and a half? AND YOU'RE ALREADY IN THE KING BOWSER RANK?

That's impressive actually.

Well, more like two months now I check.
Also, thank you Luigi 64DD for the prize. I gift it to Koops for his signature.

Again?

Man I need the forum to increase the pixel limit for the sigs.

Your sig is now inaccurate because the first two :posh: es were given by Mister Apple to me who gave them to you, but the third was given by me to Mister Apple, who gave it to you! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back