last person to post wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOO!

Did that surprise Mr. Apple? :yoshi:

:facepalm:

This thread is kind of boring when people only talk about winning. I liked it better when crazy stuff like these happened:
Princess Zelda said:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) )
Koops said:
BEST STORY EVER!!!

*As the years pass by, Koops has grown a Full man, capable of telling stories to kids his age when Luigi 64DD still told him exciting stories of falling for hours. It's only the first in the series, there is also I fell for hours with hot sauce in my nose... and the like. He lived happily ever after having heard those stories he loved.*
Luigi 64DD said:
I'm very offended that you're implying that I'm a milk dud! I demand an apolog--

re7nx92.png

Ummmmm... I can explain.
Luigi 64DD said:
But... I have to do absolutely nothing. My lifelong dream... to be like Luigi... if I do nothing I'll win... What's that noise... a bell tolling... maybe it's the victory bell... the sound of my sweet success... something is falling onto the box I'm in... it's starting to cover it! Wait! It's drowning out the noise of my victory bell! STOP! Why is no one celebrating? They loved it when Luigi did nothing. Why are they leaving me here? I'm trapped! There's nothing I can...
Wait.
In here I can do nothing. I can finally fulfill my dream. It's getting hard to breath. I've won. In this darkness... I've finally... become... like... him...

:dry:

Yeah bedtime story!

*Flashback from when Koops pretended to be a baby while Luigi 64DD took care of him as his own child*

NO! NOT AGAIN! I AM FADING INTO THE VOID OF BAD JOKES!

I'm trying to think how often you'll hear someone start an episode of a Co-op Let's Play with the question "Quick! Name your five favorite flavors of jellybeans." Because I did that.

Anyway, remember that story we had going on in this thread a while ago? I miss that.

Yeah tbh, I remember I wrote the start of the second story and no one continued from there.

I was considering continuing the story yesterday, but then I thought it would be a bad time to continue it due to LB's story.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
I was considering continuing the story yesterday, but then I thought it would be a bad time to continue it due to LB's story.
Yoshi the SSM asked me to write it several months ago, but I never got around to it. BTW I think it'd be okay, since LB's story is much larger-scale. Besides, I think a few years ago there were plenty of stories and comics going on at the same time, judging by Userpedia. Also, we should probably write it here. Mister Apple can be added to the story since he wants to do a story. Also also, we should give both stories names, though I can't think of any good ones.

That'll do. Just to know how it looks like so we can properly include you in the story if we ever continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back