I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

probably no one cares but changed avatar to a luigi glare

yes, mario party 2 did the luigi glare before mario kart 8 did :P

Lord Buckethead said:
I am now the first user on this forum to have the theme of a future prime minister of england

I just watched that John Oliver bit the other day that was talking about it and mentioned Lord Buckethead, it was good stuff

this is how serious our politics can get over here in england - running for the maidenhead constituency, we have Theresa May, Elmo, a guy named Howling Laud Hope for the Monster Raving Loony Party, and Lord Buckethead himself.

I hope someday to be his apprentice.

peach theme again, so no blof its not eri and no its not linkle

freaking bakas!

Zae Eildus said:
so no blof its not eri
I really thought it was Eri for a moment.

is there even fan art of Peach as Eri????

More like 2001: A Space Mario Odyssey featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series & Knuckles

I decided to have a Mario related theme for the first time in god knows how long. Next I'm probably going to have a rotating sig with Team Edge moments.

Pauline theme, to celebrate her return and to show excitement for smo.

random avatars now.

I have a new sig. I don't know when I'll work on that Walkazo work again, honestly.

Cool, new, *original* sig design.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I have a new sig. I don't know when I'll work on that Walkazo work again, honestly.

Looks p good, and matches pretty well, nice.

Got another new avatar, I made the coloration but I got the original picture from someone on Twitter.

Now that Attack On Titan season 2 has ended, I've moved to a Universe Survival Arc theme to celebrate the upcoming tournament of power. I have the Universe 7 fighters rotating through my avatar. Hopefully a higher quality version of sig image gets released that also has a filter over Freeza.

Back