I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

silently sitting in the background, waiting for sackboy to come back

New King Candy sig, has a 10% chance to be Turbo.

Edit- Made it into a GIF, the 10% chance thing is gone but I'm kinda proud of how this turned out :P

I changed my avatar. It's pretty much a preview of my next theme.

I was going for Plumber Peach because Princess Luigi would make it similar to A51 or Luigi64DD, so I am deciding a username with none of these words in it, but hey I might change my mind.

I thought you was going for Princess Luigi because you said something about doing that in the Usernames Combine thread.

Koopd Guy said:
I was going for Plumber Peach because Princess Luigi would make it similar to A51 or Luigi64DD, so I am deciding a username with none of these words in it, but hey I might change my mind.
missed the chance for lupeachi

Tiff said:
I thought you was going for Princess Luigi because you said something about doing that in the Usernames Combine thread.
Did I disappoint you?

My sig now matches my theme. That is easily the best Peach I ever drew, but I've drawn better Luigis. Believe it or not, these artworks come from my fangame's art sheet.

Awesome, is the nebula in your avatar a real nebula or an artists' created version of a fictional nebula?

Updated my avatar with black shoes. I'm planning on adding wheels to the bottom of the shoes now.
EDIT: Added the wheels.

Back