I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Changed my avatar to please Nabber.

also changed what video you get led to when you click the Engineer picture in my signature

When my name change month is up this new theme will be complete. :yoshi:

Dr. Javelin said:
behold

skulduggery pleasant in all his awesomeness

also thanks to conte niark or whatever his name is for inspiring me or something
Finally a Skulduggery fan! Anyway might get a Rogue Squadron theme soon.

Owain said:
and i don't think it turned out too bad considering i only have ms paint
You did that with MS paint?

Wow i'm tempted to try and make one now.

Also I changed the quote in my sig.

holy shit did I start something?

though it was ripped off inspired by crash's sig

and yeah, I made it in ms paint easily

All I did was make a curved rectangle, and then a second curved rectangle one or two pixels within that one. I then added a few lines, which I would then size to fit to make them mirrorable. I then chose seven images of my former avatars, and I copied around the squares with the select tool, and then pasted on the image, with the transparent tool on the selected area. I then selected the whole square again, and stuck it back onto the original image, and voila.

I did need to resize some of the images, and with the left most and right most rectangles (with the curved edges) I needed to edit around the image itself just a bit, and carefully put it back onto the image. It took only around an hour to do. I was also going to take some of my sprites and stick them randomly into the top left box, and in the top right box would be some sort of crazy colour, with my username in it.

Back