I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

jumpingonafad/

bandwagon

also, notice how I mirrored Clock Tower and Gooey? I did that because one trait they share is their derped eyes.

yeah I don't really feel like making one of those since everyone else has them it's kinda boring now

oh suuuuuure whenever it's like a cbs fad or something, you're all like "this is a good fad, let's bandwagon this one"

but when neppy gets his very first fad, you're all "this fad is boring, i don't like it"

of course i'm only joking, i only really made it to have a cool-ass sig. i'm keeping mine, and it's likely that most of them will disappear over time anyway.

Dozla said:
oh suuuuuure whenever it's like a cbs fad or something, you're all like "this is a good fad, let's bandwagon this one"

but when neppy gets his very first fad, you're all "this fad is boring, i don't like it"

of course i'm only joking, i only really made it to have a cool-ass sig. i'm keeping mine, and it's likely that most of them will disappear over time anyway.
i'm a lazy person

i'll have it longer than you

Len Kagamine said:
Why everyone have cool signatures like that
I am using a phone, I can't do that
use a desktop computer.

trust me touch devices are just laptops that have less features and cost more
Gundam Tanaka said:
yeah I don't really feel like making one of those since everyone else has them it's kinda boring now
It's still superior to my old sig, so I'm keeping mine.
Dozla said:

this progression happens with every single fad so

Cynthia said:
This might be the nicest one so far (is that egotistical of me to say?)

It would be if you were talking about yours.

Mario4Ever said:
Cynthia said:
This might be the nicest one so far (is that egotistical of me to say?)

It would be if you were talking about yours.

The main reason I say that is because he filled in the blank space above the characters, but he did so with the two signatures I made him yonks ago.

Back