Your Worst Mario Characters

Least favourite would probably be Baby Rosalina. I like Rosalina and all, but... why? I also hate Diddy Kong, not a big fan of Monkeys, and his design is eh. Didn't mind him as much in DKCR though.

The other ones with annoying voices (Daisy, Toad, etc.) I don't like as much either.

I believe Wario is generally more liked due to having 2 series to his name.

Waluigi amiibo was best seller instantly after it came out.

People generally has positive reactions to Waluigi and he is by far more likeable than Wario.

Wario makes a good punch bag at best.

While I have never disliked Waluigi, I am all but convinced he wouldn't have the following he has if it wasn't for Brawl in the Family.

Swiftie_Luma said:

People generally has positive reactions to Waluigi and he is by far more likeable than Wario.

Which is why Wario is the one who keeps getting his own games.

Waluigi isn't popular because of Waluigi, he has a following because of people who think all he does is shout WA and that waluigi time meme.

Swiftie_Luma said:

i can feel the butt burn from here

Mcmadness said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

Which is why Wario is the one who keeps getting his own games.

Waluigi isn't popular because of Waluigi, he has a following because of people who think all he does is shout WA and that waluigi time meme.

Yeah. If you take out "Brawl in the Family", Waluigi's appeal would go down by a considerable amount.

@Samus. Get some Preparation H ready?

It's true, Waluigi is popular mainly for his memes, this explain the "WAAAAA" spam- I mean comments on the web.
His Amiibo was best seller but Boo and Daisy were really close to him.

Daisy and Rosalina said:
Wait, people prefer Waluigi over Wario?

i know i do

I do mainly because I'm a Luigi fan and Waluigi usually has a fun play style. Brawl In The Family probably influenced a lot but I doubt that it changed that many people's opinions.

Aren't the amiibo not out yet?

If they were out, I'd be owning a few of them.

Ikr, Boo can glow in the dark which is awesome.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Daisy and Rosalina said:

We're did this info come from then?

idk what you're all talking about waluigi is god

Daisy and Rosalina said:
It's true, Waluigi is popular mainly for his memes, this explain the "WAAAAA" spam- I mean comments on the web.

Close to what?

I get Boo , but literally nobody cares about Daisy

The only reason to get 1% excited about Daisy is because the simple fact that she barely gets anything , so her abysmal fanbase acts like the world is ending everytime she gets some spotlight , which is once in a blue moon.

No hate to Daisy , but she is not as liked as Waluigi , and thats why she isnt and probably will never best seller in anything.

No matter what excuse people give , Wario is not a popular character by any means. His own series is kinda niche in its own right , so its acceptable to forget it even exists.

Hell , the only memorable thing i can come out from its Ashley , as all the other characters easily fall into obscurity.

Yeah wario isn't popular, I mean it's not like he got his own series faster than any other introduced character in the franchise or anything.

Mcmadness said:
Yeah wario isn't popular, I mean it's not like he got his own series faster than any other introduced character in the franchise or anything.

Umm no.

Having a ''series'' is irrelevant when that series is very niche.

and Easily characters like Yoshi and Luigi , who are actually popular as opposed to Wario , have way better games.

Dk himself has way better games.

Rosalina has 0 games , she is far more liked than Wario and many other characters.

Having a so called series is pretty meaningless when Wario , as a character , is pretty pointless.

Wario is not even one of the top picks of heavy characters in the Mario Kart games.

He is not popular ; Yoshi is popular , Rosalina is popular , Wario is not.

-------------------------------

I already made my point , so no need for me to keep going back and forth.

If anything , i can say that sorry if this kind of posts offends anybody (even though someone already insulted me in the last page for the lamest reason but whatever).

I'm not offended but you haven't made any kind of point. You just keep saying Wario isn't popular despite offering no evidence to support it.

Yeah you see you arent bringing up any points at all and all you're really doing is looking like a waluigi fangirl and a wario hater, you've done nothing convincing at all, and only proving you're a fan for waluig rather then a wario.

Mcmadness said:
I'm not offended but you haven't made any kind of point. You just keep saying Wario isn't popular despite offering no evidence to support it.

You are trying to make it seem like Wario is popular out of his games when they are not even as good as the Luigi's Mansion on a handheld.

Having a series does not mean popularity whatsoever or that the character is likeable.

Your point is that Wario should be seen as popular because he has games , and then you completely ignore that characters like Rosalina , who was 0 games of her own right , is by far more likeable.

So yeah , i made my point very clear , you just seen to be missing it.

I dont see Bowser have any games on his own either , and yet he is fairly popular too.

So again , your point is not valid.

What does Wario , as a character , have without his games? Being fat? Being a bully? Being the Anti Mario? Being a running gag about farting that only 10 year olds enjoy?

I dont even like Waluigi to the extend , but its pretty delusional to think that Wario has something that makes him more likeable than Waluigi as a character , unless you are biased as a fan.

Back