Your Worst Mario Characters

matter of fact, i also felt this with Rosalina.

Remember when i was losing consistently against her in US?

Yeah , i hated her for like 10 minutes ... im such a sinner :-X :rosalina:

Swiftie_Luma said:
I dont particularly have any worst character other than Wario , but thats my bias as i personally dont like him that much..

I thought you hated Waluigi the most.

Lol , i think my opinions and comments have driven people to think something about me , thats not really accurate XD

Ok , i have strong opinions , yep my fault im guilty but basically this is what it is:

My favorites are Peach and Rosalina , recently more Rosalina because i believe she suits me best and all her qualities are for my taste.

I dont have any particular feeling towards the rest of the casts even if i point out something negative about them but

i will single out Wario in this case because he's just not what i like in any way. I appreacite the diversity he adds , and will often have him as CPU , but never as player because i dont like him to that extend.

Wario is gross and disgusting but he's hilarious when he loses, so it's satisfying to kill him and see him sad. I love to hate him and therefore be a focal point of the Mario series.

Swiftie_Luma said:
and will often have him as CPU , but never as player
Funny, my sister and I have an "idea" that the CPU loves Wario so much, they have, er, "priority" using him so even if we wanted to use him, the CPU picks him. We also had that idea after watching quite a few LPs that use Wario as a CPU player.

The Toad in Treasure Tracker is soooo cute; I don't see how people dislike him but maybe they find him too babyish.

She's my third favorite character after the Baby Bros.

Oh she's definitely as cute as Captain Toad in that game. Perhaps even cuter.

As far as my most hated characters, I might just hate Honey Queen the most. Of course, I wouldn't say that had she not been in Mario Kart 7.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Funny, my sister and I have an "idea" that the CPU loves Wario so much, they have, er, "priority" using him so even if we wanted to use him, the CPU picks him. We also had that idea after watching quite a few LPs that use Wario as a CPU player.
I have a tradition of making Wario be the computer in Mario Party games. That was started before I ever knew LGM and BL.

I wouldn't say I hate Tatanga but as far as antagonists go he's pretty lame. They made the right idea when they demoted him for Land 2

Kamek in Paper Mario: Color Splash. This asshole comes in at random and curses your cards with RNG that can potentially make the battle unwinnable. He's fine in most other games.

Daisy because she's an extremely average character with an obsessive fanbase.

Hammer Bros., Boomerang Bros., Fire Bros., Sledge Bros., Ice Bros....
They are very annoying.

That stupid final section of the Perfect Run...

Ducking will help you avoid the Boomerang Bros. at least.

Griffin4 said:
Hammer Bros., Boomerang Bros., Fire Bros., Sledge Bros., Ice Bros....
They are very annoying.

That stupid final section of the Perfect Run...

Good to know I'm not the only one who never really liked Hammer Brother.

I've never liked Diddy Kong, even though I used him to unlock Petey in Mario Strikers Charged just because of his very good super ability.

Back