Your Worst Mario Characters

I'm not a huge Starlow fan, she was fine in Bowser's Inside Story but I don't like how she's taking Fawful's place as the M&L staple OC.

Fresh Bowser said:
I'm not a huge Starlow fan, she was fine in Bowser's Inside Story but I don't like how she's taking Fawful's place as the M&L staple OC.

If she's taking anybody's place it's Mario and Luigi's voice.

She deserves my contempt for that. Her shitting on Luigi all the time makes it worse.

Magikrazy said:
Starlow doesn't really add much anyway besides a half-assed reason to keep Mario & Luigi silent.

If anything she often is the worst writing aspect in the series.

Fresh Bowser said:
Mcmadness said:
If she's taking anybody's place it's Mario and Luigi's voice.
Even before she appeared though, they didn't talk in that series.

Not through text no but they could at least talk to people without her being there.

Or just do it text. Fortune Street did and no one experienced Paradise Lost.

I've made a further realisation. And I'm probably going to get stomped on for this, but I hate Kamek. What he wanted to do with the Mario Brothers and the other babies was so cruel. Also, he's heck annoying! And that's not all. Every time he beats me in Mario Party, it makes me want to hurt him if he were real. :mad:

I hate everything about Kamek.

I don't like him that much, and I don't see his appeal to the point people want him playable in Smash. He's virtually indistinguishable from other Magikoopas unlike Toad and Yoshi's having their own identities.

Kamek is great Kamek is all.

Though he works best as a boss character or a dude who trolls you throughout a game.

Also another character I dislike. Bowletta. It basically ruined 2 characters in one stroke.

I dislike his voice in Smash, but I'm fine with his voice in DK64 and Toadstool Tour.

I also love the scream he makes in Mario Kart Wii when blown up.

nah, they're not piantas

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
I dislike his voice in Smash, but I'm fine with his voice in DK64 and Toadstool Tour.

I also love the scream he makes in Mario Kart Wii when blown up.
His "AAAAAA-OOOOOO!" falling voice is the best. But yeah, ALL of Diddy Kong's blown-up yelling is hilarious. And we love to hear electrocuted Diddy in Mario Strikers Charged; it sounds over-the-top, even for Diddy.

GmanSir said:
Nokis are ugly sins.
They're not the best-looking creatures, but Piantas are uglier and meaner.

Diddy Kong is the best kong. He's actually smart compared to Donkey Kong. Even Toad thinks he's "the brains". Smash Bros. Brawl Diddy Kong, I understand, but his noises when he's in pain in most other games always make me laugh.

Me neither, but I don't complain if Birdo's in. In fact, it highly pleases me when people are overjoyed to see Birdo around for once again, like in Mario Sports Superstars

Back